New Fusion convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
A very nice guy gave me 2 of these to try this weekend at the Atlanta Vape Meet along with a 510 to 801 adapter...

:w00t: HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!! :w00t:

I am floored at how much better these things are than any carto I have ever tried. The draw is perfect. The TH is amazing. I didn't even know how much I loved it until I finished my fusion tank and moved on to my other tank with a standard 510 DC carto in it. Compared to the fusion tank, the 510 feels like I'm sucking a triple thick milkshake through a tiny straw. I am used to taking slow and steady (~5 sec) draws to get a mouthful of vapor, but these things accomplish that with one quick pull. I am thoroughly impressed.

Iken, do you have any idea when the SR fusions will be back in stock? I have a real desire to give you a lot of money. If they are out for a while, I'll go ahead and get some LRs anyway for now.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Another fusion convert. They are indeed the best but the new Mega Platinum is another great carto with excellent performance.
da57b7.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
LOL, I don't think I could handle anything better than these. I'm just upset I only have 2 right now. Guess I'll go ahead and order the. LRs and wait patiently for the SRs to come back in.

The Mega Platinum's are another great cartomizer. I have one of those tanked and I think the only reason I like Fusions better is because I don't care for 510 connections and of course I have to stay loyal to this guy
da57b7.gif
or get thrown out of the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread