Stupid questions, sorry im advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
usa
I'm new to ikenvape cartos, so I had a couple quick(and potentially stupid) questions.

First, I had seen the 510 mega fusions went on sale, so I picked up a few. They are the non-punch version. I am just wondering if these can be punched using a standard carto punch? The pre-punched sell out so quickly, I was worried nobody bought the non punch because these particular cartos can only be laser punched.

Second, I purchased a 6ml fusion tank, am I correct in assuming these tanks work for the 808 and 510 cartos?

Thanks for any help, again sorry if it has been covered. Looking forward to trying these out, I've only heard positive reviews about Iken and his products.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
get yourself a saddle valve from home depot and watch grimmgreen's video on how to use it to punch carts. or invest a couple of bucks in a cheap carto punch-they make one now that fits on your key chain.

as for the 510 fusions, or any cartos from ikenvape, you'll find yourself longing for him to restock so you can build an arsenal. lol that's what i did when i heard he got a new order. i'd order a big order one day, then a few days later, follow up with a small order of 801's and punched anything. they go fast, don't they. i think they're a great company, and i've yet to be let down by them.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You better get on the notify me list because they run out fast. Extremely fast. Doesn't take many because a box of 5 last me about 3 to 5 mo. Get yourself a regulation carto punch because as Saw commented if you go too deep it will ruin them. I use a hammer and punch but I still mess up now and then after doing it for over a yr.
FM2a_zpsa213cdf0.png

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
801 fusion I run 18 - 20 ml through, at 8 - 10 watts. I'm pretty picky, change as soon as there is even the slightest change, and this is with my own particular all day vape. Others may well get a lot more use, this is just my benchmark. My biggie is consistency -- same vape every time, and Isaac's fusions are 100% consistent for me; great QC :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
There really isn't any set time. I've gone through 5 Fusions in 5 days and I've gotten 5 weeks out of them. It just depends on juice, vaping style, voltage, etc, etc. I usually get between 1 to 2 weeks on one. Anything over a few days on any carto is icing on the cake.

That punch Mark posted is a good one. I know a lot of people use it and I've never heard of any problems from them. I personally like the pre-punched ones.
EFUME.gif

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm new to ikenvape cartos, so I had a couple quick(and potentially stupid) questions.

First, I had seen the 510 mega fusions went on sale, so I picked up a few. They are the non-punch version. I am just wondering if these can be punched using a standard carto punch? The pre-punched sell out so quickly, I was worried nobody bought the non punch because these particular cartos can only be laser punched.

Second, I purchased a 6ml fusion tank, am I correct in assuming these tanks work for the 808 and 510 cartos?

Thanks for any help, again sorry if it has been covered. Looking forward to trying these out, I've only heard positive reviews about Iken and his products.
There is Never ever a stupid question.
You just received the best advice in the world from these guys. From Marks punching tools (which I just ordered a minute ago, thanks Mark!), alternate tools, to carto life spans, to not what to do to punch a carto, to when to dispose of one :laugh:, how certain liquids can cause a premature run time and to act fast with email instock notifications :D

You guys are amazing!!!!.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
usa
There is Never ever a stupid question.
You just received the best advice in the world from these guys. From Marks punching tools (which I just ordered a minute ago, thanks Mark!), alternate tools, to carto life spans, to not what to do to punch a carto, to when to dispose of one :laugh:, how certain liquids can cause a premature run time and to act fast with email instock notifications :D

You guys are amazing!!!!.

Agreed 100%. This community is such a contrast to other online communities I'm involved with. Thanks again, all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread