Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Nothings broken. Just saying the eGo cartos do not work with the Riva. I cant figure out why since they seem pretty much the same as the eGo.

All I was trying to figure out is:

Are you not happy with their performance?
or
Are you not getting any Vapor at all?

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
No...I am loving them! But I can only use them with my eGo. I have tried them with both of my Rivas and nothing. They are fully charged and working well with regular atties. Ive tried turning them and Ive compared them to the Ego but I cant see any difference.

Now with the eGo battery I got 11 hours and still going on one fill! Also noticed my battery life on my eGo is longer.The battery is still going strong where usually at this time of day, I am switching to a new one.
I will definately be buying more of these babies!!

Last edited:

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
They will work on anything that has a 510 fitting or you can use adapters to make then work on anything, you might have to trim the plastic back on some mods to make em work, but as far as the Riva they work with no adjustments what so ever

That is good to know cause I was going to get a Riva next instead of another eGo. I love these eGo cartos.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Okay!!! You are right it does work!! I tried a new carto with my Riva and its vaping like a champ! Must be just the first one for some reason. :oops:

I think another member mentioned that the plastic cone end was a smidge longer on one of the cartos. This made a poor battery connection. He solved it by sanding off a little bit of the pastic on the cone end.

Good to hear that you have one that Is working so you can test it out.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
If they're plastic though, I wonder if they could make some elongated, oval windows on its sides, or top and bottom (transparent plastic).

They're really good. I am on my third one, and getting better with them. The second one I may have ruined myself while rotating the carto as I filled it because the needle was at an angle.

They're smooth and consistent, I like that.

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
I am so loving these things! Its so nice not to have fill carts all day long. Im still having a slight problem though with using it with my Riva battery. 2 of the 3 that i ordered dont quite make it with the carto. I guess I wil have to sand them down a smidge because they just wont connect with the atty. I cant see a difference with the naked eye but Im going to give it a try later.
How long do these last anyway? Also, has anyone noticed that they seem to improve the life of the battery? I dont know if Im imagining this but it seems to me that they do.

RJersey44

Jun 21, 2010
NJ
Just an FYI...

You can buy 18ga syringes here for $1.50 each and very reasonable shipping.

I like doing business with these guy's because Terry helped me out via email on some questions I had before I knew about the ECF.
Yeah Terry is a great guy, and PEC was my first ecig forum\source as well, before I found ECF.

I got a 5pk of these cartos with a syringe from Wordupecig(for $17), and the syringes they have are blunt, so no worry of sticking yourself.

And just wanted to thank you for your filling guide, worked great, thanks!
I am so loving these things! Its so nice not to have fill carts all day long. Im still having a slight problem though with using it with my Riva battery. 2 of the 3 that i ordered dont quite make it with the carto. I guess I wil have to sand them down a smidge because they just wont connect with the atty. I cant see a difference with the naked eye but Im going to give it a try later.
I had the same problem with the first one of these I tried on my Riva. Sanding it down a bit made it work, but now when it screws all the way down, the mouth piece is at an odd angle to the button which makes using it a little awkward.

Hopefully I won't have the same problem with the others I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread