New eGo cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
I tried the KR8 cartomizers and it convinced me that I just hate cartomizers. Don't see the point. Then I tried the 510 cartomizers and really love them!

Heaven Gifts has both the new cartomizers and the new ego atomizers so I think I'm going to give them a shot with my next order. I hate the idea of having to use a needle...

1277477425.jpg

...but I can see the advantage of a cartomizer you fill with about 2ml of juice at a time. You have to admit they look pretty darn cool when they're in place...

546_20100624060719_2.jpg

I'm actually looking forward to "killing" my first one so I can take it apart and see how it ticks. I just wish Heaven Gifts would get the regular 510 cartomizers in. Fortunately, they're available elsewhere.

--Prof Daffy
P.S. Here's a like to the cartomizers. Make sure to click details to see all the information on using them.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They do look Cool...

My only concern is it looks like they will be complicated to refill. I'm waiting for feed back from people who have tried them.

I think Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. has them in stock. Their pricey but it would be cool to try one or two to see how they work without having to wait for them to come from China.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
They do look Cool...

My only concern is it looks like they will be complicated to refill. I'm waiting for feed back from people who have tried them.

I think Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. has them in stock. Their pricey but it would be cool to try one or two to see how they work without having to wait for them to come from China.

Cartomizers in general were difficult to fill. Now they aren't. It's really just a matter of the Ego cartomizers being out long enough for someone to do something clever. Due to location of the hole, how about dripping directly into the fill hole near the mouth piece? I find the easiest way to fill a 510 cart is just to drip into the battery end. It just sucks up the drops and you're good to go.

If I could just pull out a 10ml bottle from my pocket and drip into the fill hole it would make life a lot less complicated on the go. My e-cig supplies already look like some strange outer space drug supplies. Do I have to start carrying needles, too?

--Prof Daffy
P.S. What's next? Tiny metal spoons and rubber tubing?

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
will these work with other 510 devices? I have a provape1 on the way and hope this will work with it.
:facepalm:
I can't tell. The 1rst time I watched the video,looked like they used the cone threads,but after looking at pics on TW site,looks like they might fit.It'd be funky looking though.

Last edited:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I tried the KR8 cartomizers and it convinced me that I just hate cartomizers. Don't see the point. Then I tried the 510 cartomizers and really love them!

I'm actually looking forward to "killing" my first one so I can take it apart and see how it ticks. I just wish Heaven Gifts would get the regular 510 cartomizers in. Fortunately, they're available elsewhere.

--Prof Daffy

Some autopsy pics here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tem-808-dpv9-smoke51-etc-121.html#post1538810

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I can't tell. The 1rst time I watched the video,looked like they used the cone threads,but after looking at pics on TW site,looks like they might fit.It'd be funky looking though.

They don't use the cone threads.. just the standard 510 atty threads. You can easily cut the bottom "skirt" (plastic) off of the cartomizer and use it on other 510-class batteries.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
EGO-CT5-ALB Joye eGo Cartomizer 5 Pack - Black [Cart filling:Mrlb 18mg]
In from Cignot today.

Mine use the cone threads to attach to the RIVa batt. Only issue I've found so far, due to threading, the flat tip is at an awkward angle to the button. But, it will work. I'll know more when it's empty. May take me a day or two.

Cheers,
otrpu

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
EGO-CT5-ALB Joye eGo Cartomizer 5 Pack - Black [Cart filling:Mrlb 18mg]
In from Cignot today.

Mine use the cone threads to attach to the RIVa batt. Only issue I've found so far, due to threading, the flat tip is at an awkward angle to the button. But, it will work. I'll know more when it's empty. May take me a day or two.

Cheers,
otrpu

I believe you are mistaken....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread