Jan 28, 2016

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Heya, NTVG :)

You ask 100 members on this forum what RDA they suggest, and you'll probably get 500 different responses. Personally, I have a Stumpy and a few Velocities that I prefer. Others will undoubtedly have their preferences. Some like tighter draws, so the Achilles is often mentioned favorably. A lot depends on how you build the coils, too. So many choices..... (so little time to try them all!) My choices are not your "end all be all". Some things have to be discovered after "trial and error"

Regarding the batteries, I've not heard of the "Konions" I tend to stick with more well-known brands - LG HG/HE series, Samsung R25, AW.... There's a guy out here, @Mooch, who has some blog articles related to batteries and test results. He also offers recommendations regarding charging, if I remember correctly. Personally, I wouldn't charge in the device in normal operation. I have a dedicated charger and use that about 99% of the time. And, just because a battery "claims" a certain amperage, doesn't mean that it's CONTINUOUS discharge (might be more of a "pulse" rating.) Just want you to be careful :)

ETA: I just looked up the KONION - it appears to be a VTC4. Thass A-o.k.!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread