Hi everone (warning incoming wall of text

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Everyone
My name is Ashley I am 26years old and just quit smoking and started vaping in August of 2015. I have been trying to find a forum home as I spent a good amount of time on reddits Electroniccigarettes sub but it hasn't felt like a forum or format that felt like "Home" to me if that makes sense ....

Anyways I made a lot of the newbie mistakes when first vaping but I now feel much more comfy and have found my own style and niche. I started out sub ohming with tanks and moved on to RTA/RDAs My current favorite setup is either my alliance v2/ tugboat v2 drip wise and RTAs my faves are the wotofo serpent and GeekVape Griffin.

I vape with a mix of SS 316l/430 TC and recently ventured into mechs with a SMPL clone I am really enjoying.

I mainly like Sweet Tobaccos some faves goodlifes deadly sin,charlie nobles pistachio ry4, indigo ry4 and last but not least Adirondack Vapors Sagamore.
I also love Cereal,light fruit and bakery juices with my favorite companies being

Blue Dot
Adirondack
Oasis
Charlie Noble
Good Life
BX
Indigo
And the list goes on

For hardware I mainly use

Wismec RX200
Joyetech Evic Mini
Eleaf istick 100w
Noisy Cricket
Smpl Clone

For tanks/rda/Rta's
UWell Crown
Smok TVF4 mini
RDA
Tugboat V2
Kennedy clone
Derringer
Alliance v2
Wismec Indestructible
Wotofo Sapor
Tobeco Velocity clone
Aeolus V2

RTA

Youde Bellus
Aromamizer
OBS Crius
GeekVape Griffin

Sorry about the Wall of Text and thank you !

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Sed8op8. Glad to have you here!:)

PSA - Be VERY CAREFUL when using your SMPL.

It may not have any vent holes and is a faux "hybrid top cap" mech. If your RDA's/RTA's adjustable 510 pin is not PROTRUDING you risk venting your battery. Clearomizers (like the Crown & TFV4) should NEVER be used on this mech.

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Ashley, welcome to ECF :)

First, congrats on making the switch :thumbs:

I believe you will find ECF to be a very inviting and wonderful place to call home, one big happy (if slightly dysfunctional at times) family.

There are lots of great folks here so pull up a chair, kick back and enjoy the journey.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hello fellow Wall-Of-Texter :D WELCOME to #ECF lolz. U will like it here... Altho, I must admit, there are probably forums less formal than our little slice of pie.... But, ECF is MY home, & I happen to like-it HERE! WELCOMEWELCOME! Please take-off yo coat N stay awhile, mmmkay? K.

Now then- Soundz like yer pretty dern experienced already, eeeh? Already using TC mod & what-not? EVEN I'M not using my TC-Mode yet, and I been vaping for 7 yeeez now. Sheeesh, late adapter club member i guess...

It LOOKS as-thou we like similar juice-flavors! My favorite e-liquid flavoring is usually RY4. I just ordered RWhy4 from one website, (cant remember the name, but the juice is called RWhy4, ha-ha) and then I also ordered RY4 from VaporBank, as they are currently having a fantastic sale on modz N' hardware, N' they give ya 7ml of e-liquid when you make an order w/them. :) So, I actually placed 2 sep orders, 2 sep times, 2 sep S&H costs, lol. So I am getting some RY4 and some Gummy-Bear, which I've NEVER tried b4, so that should-be fun. I think the site I'm getting the Rwhy4 from is something like VaporTree? TheVaporTree, maybe? Sounds about right! & then, I just got confirmation from a friend of mine that he's sending me some Strawwwburrry-Curry!!! (just kidding!) Strawberry CUSTARD! mmmmm, I've been CCCRAVING Strawberry Flavored MILK, so, I'm SURE i'll wind-up LOVING that e-liquid! woo!

I REALLY RECOMMEND- That IF you enjoy RY4s and TASTY Tobacco e-liquids, then BOY do I have a SERIOUSLY, RIDICULOUSLY, SCRUMPTIOUS, DELICIOSO, RIDICULOUSLY GOOD tobacco-based e-liquid suggestion EVER... All you have to do to learn from me, the vendor's web-address, is PM me :p DAS ALL - DAS IT ......

AS-FOR YOU NOW! - I could def use some new friendsss... a pen-pal, if u would... So please, preeeazz, feel-free to PM me here on the ECFs and tell me moar about yourself, mmk? Bcuz Idk if U can tell, but I like to talk (online, at-least) lol. So HIT ME UP, YO! C'MON NOW! WE BOTH NEED MOAR FRIENDS! ADMIT IT!! lol. I am definitely ECF's RESIDENT Wall-OF-Texter, and NO-ONE is taking that title AWAY FROM ME! U HEAR ME!? lol.

Welcome to the ECF. WELCOME to vaping (well, u been vaping a while, aint u?) & PLZ ENJOY yer vape journey.

;) Enjoy it! & enjoy your liquids u lucky DUCK!
I am usually STUCK vapin' on gas-station liquids over here!! GRR!

PS. AHHH!! I JUST REMEMBERED the actual NAME of the e-liquid I'm getting from that 1 website i cannot remember the name-of! It's Strawberry Custard E-Liquid, in 10mg, in a 30ML bottle! I simply cannot WAIT!! I cannot wwwait to receive that BS! 1st of all- Ive never even HAD a custard-flavored E-Liquid before! Not ONCE in allll my 7yrs of vaping!! So this is going to be QUITE the treat, esp considering I've been (and currently AM, right NOW!) CCCCCRAAAVING Strawberry-Flavored MMMILK! So, this Strawberry-Custard BETTER taste like Strawberry MILK! (Just kidding- As it is a gift, I really don't care what it tastes like, long as I DO enjoy it!) I cannot WAIT to give it a try, it may become my Allll-Day-Vape! Wat a treat!!

I have the hardest-time waiting for juices I've ordered + received to STEEP! I almost NEVER wait. I've tried SUPER-STEEPING thru floating the bottle in a hot-water bath in the bathroom sink, I've tried leaving them open on the window sill over-night, I've tried the 1st-two PLUS shaking every 30mins or-so.... I honestly have no idea what works & what doesnt, but I WILL say that even though I dont wait, the e-liquid I vape almost always winds-up tasting better when Ive had the bottle for 3+ days, haha, esp w/my FAV tobacco e-liquids! mmm <3 they only get better, and better, and better, and betttter...

Again, I want to WELCOME you! Welcome to your new home, forget Reddit! Bunch-of ......S over there! lmao. Welcome to ECF & ENJOY the vape journey!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimaz

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Hi Everyone
My name is Ashley I am 26years old and just quit smoking and started vaping in August of 2015. I have been trying to find a forum home as I spent a good amount of time on reddits Electroniccigarettes sub but it hasn't felt like a forum or format that felt like "Home" to me if that makes sense ....

Anyways I made a lot of the newbie mistakes when first vaping but I now feel much more comfy and have found my own style and niche. I started out sub ohming with tanks and moved on to RTA/RDAs My current favorite setup is either my alliance v2/ tugboat v2 drip wise and RTAs my faves are the wotofo serpent and GeekVape Griffin.

I vape with a mix of SS 316l/430 TC and recently ventured into mechs with a SMPL clone I am really enjoying.

I mainly like Sweet Tobaccos some faves goodlifes deadly sin,charlie nobles pistachio ry4, indigo ry4 and last but not least Adirondack Vapors Sagamore.
I also love Cereal,light fruit and bakery juices with my favorite companies being

Blue Dot
Adirondack
Oasis
Charlie Noble
Good Life
BX
Indigo
And the list goes on

Wismec RX200
Joyetech Evic Mini
Eleaf istick 100w
Noisy Cricket
Smpl Clone

For tanks/rda/Rta's
UWell Crown
Smok TVF4 mini
RDA
Tugboat V2
Kennedy clone
Derringer
Alliance v2
Wismec Indestructible
Wotofo Sapor
Tobeco Velocity clone
Aeolus V2

RTA

Youde Bellus
Aromamizer
OBS Crius
GeekVape Griffin

Welcome to ECF! This is most definitely my vape home, I even have a vapefam here lols, I've used reddit various times as a information resource but some of the people there drive me nuts, so many children :X, here at ECF things are a little more moderated/adult but still extremely fun ^__^...

Have a great stay :)

Reactions: Plumes.91

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hi Everyone

Blue Dot
Adirondack
Oasis
Charlie Noble
Good Life
BX
Indigo
And the list goes on

Wismec RX200
Joyetech Evic Mini
Eleaf istick 100w
Noisy Cricket
Smpl Clone

For tanks/rda/Rta's
UWell Crown
Smok TVF4 mini
RDA
Tugboat V2
Kennedy clone
Derringer
Alliance v2
Wismec Indestructible
Wotofo Sapor
Tobeco Velocity clone
Aeolus V2

RTA

Youde Bellus
Aromamizer
OBS Crius
GeekVape Griffin

Welcome to ECF.

Itsva long message but hardly a wall of text.

I am the one that generated walls of text. When I get down to it trying to explain something technical. Some times I create information overload jys trying to be thorough.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hello and welcome to the forum @Sed8op8. Glad to have you here!:)

PSA - Be VERY CAREFUL when using your SMPL.

It has no vent holes and is a faux "hybrid top cap" mech. If your RDA's/RTA's adjustable 510 pin is not PROTRUDING you risk venting your battery. Clearomizers (like the Crown & TFV4) should NEVER be used on this mech.

Susan; my simple clone did have vent holes. 8 1 mm holes in the fire button.

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread