New Bricks and Mortar Directory - now live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that v1. of our Bricks and Mortar directory is now live, and can be accessed at ECF Store Locator – ECF directory of bricks and mortar retail stores

We welcome any feedback, which you can use this thread for, and new store submissions, which should now be done through the site itself.

V2 will allow suppliers to "claim listings" such that they can edit store details and photographs etc, and we will decide over time the editorial policy for what is and isn't allowed with, as ever, community feedback.

This is a "soft launch" and we will put a navigation link to the directory once we're happy it's all running well.

I really hope it's useful to ECF members and visitors alike.

SJ

Dear everyone,

We are currently in the process of creating a US Bricks and Mortar directory, and would welcome you to submit stores you know of via a form located here: New Bricks and Mortar Listing - ECF InfoZone

If you wish to submit multiple stores, please submit them store title in this format:

Store name - city name/street name/location (in other words, something unique).

Please submit one form per store location.

We aim to publish the website next week.

Kind regards,

SJ

Last edited:

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Glad something like this is in the works. What a wonderful and useful idea! Thanks Smokey Joe! :toast:

a few of us have tried several times... but without the power of the sticky post... we got very few contributions. (mine got up to about 20 shops in socal and another 5-10 around the country)

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Tell me if I'm wrong....Oregon did not pass laws against e-cigs, they banned two manufactures from doing business in the state of Oregon after they made claims that there were no health risks associated with e-cigs

Chris

That is correct.
(I've been researching Oregon laws because I'm considering moving there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread