New Adapter & Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
301? 401? It's getting So Confusing. . . Seems There was a Chart Some Where that told you what carts worked on what attys. Lately I'm thinking about cartomisers. "I think my brain Is beginning to melt. Is there already, or can Someone make a chart? I have 510. 901 And 801 adapters. Wanting to Know which Cartomisers work On which adapters. I never heard of 301 Or 401 before.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
The cartomizers should work on the 901 adapter if you've bought them from me in the past month. Just check to make sure the 510 to 901 adapter has 2 holes under the thread, if they do they're good to go on the KR808D & Greencig.

Otherwise, it won't get airflow. Isn't it amazing how many use the same 'threads' just different add a notch/hole somewhere and seal another part and call it a new model?

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
I love that name .. I even have SCREENS in there for my iolite !! It's a black neoprene bag with 6 sewn in pockets .. One holds a charger, one atomizers, one batteries, one my PVs, one juicw AND the last has adapters, screens and other misc stuff .. I keep it in my car so I don't have to do anything but grab my .... when I am ready to leave the house ... hahaha .. kidding about the .... ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread