Any Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Looking to add a few more items to my line up, so I figured I would ask the customers what they would like (Sounded like a good way to figure out). Some new items that we are going to be brining

Is there anything you would like to see more on AltSmoke, obviously stock has been an issue as of late. Striving to resolve this, just the demand for certain items are increasing well over what I was expecting them to be.

So here's the plans so far...

Late November Releases:
-New Model (OEM) being launched.
-The BB being Launched
-Empty KR808D cartomizers
-Restocking SBs (Partially done)

This Week/Early Next Week:
-510 to 401 Adapters
-KR808D Battery Threads
-901 to 801/201 Adapters
-Restocking Yeti

What would you guys like to see in the future? Any extra items, more concentration on certain items? Improvements on existing items? More Shipping Options? Revamp of the website?

Just looking for suggestions to help AltSmoke improve =)

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
* Project boxes/battery holders
* momentary switches
* shrink tubing

These : D More battery sizes also ( I use mostly 16340's)
Perhaps some of the laser pointers and flashlights to attempt to mod without having to wait on DX to take forever shipping : (
Perhaps put together a newbie beginners mod kit in 2-3 basic styles ( box, flashlight, laser pointer) with instructions to take some of the frustration and guess work out of it and know you have everything.

lithband

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
I would like so see some nice little carrying cases for the bb and sb.

Something else I have been looking for is a "belt holster" (like for cell phones) to use for my SB. I vape my SB on the go at work and would like easy access and put away with a belt holster rather then putting it in my pocket. :) with it in my pocket sometimes I wonder if my fellow employees know im a vaper or if they think I am just happy to see them... haha lol...

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
I would like so see some nice little carrying cases for the bb and sb.

Something else I have been looking for is a "belt holster" (like for cell phones) to use for my SB. I vape my SB on the go at work and would like easy access and put away with a belt holster rather then putting it in my pocket. :) with it in my pocket sometimes I wonder if my fellow employees know im a vaper or if they think I am just happy to see them... haha lol...
Looking for something like this?
20021122115125_Photo2.jpg
TheFireStore.com: Streamlight "PolyStinger" Black Nylon Holster w/Heavy Duty Belt Loop

ohiomelody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Newark, Ohio
The SB holster would be awesome. I too wonder what people are looking at sometimes when not looking me in the eye. HA! Too Funny.
I would really like to see you guys carry the menthol drops. I would really like to be able to get everything I need/want from one site.
I second the menthol drops :)

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I'm a huge fan of 6V vaping SAFELY. So whether "protected" or "LiFe PO" rcr 123a's for SB & rcr2's for BB would be awesome.
(I've also come across a UltraFire 18650 battery with even larger mAh level that's protected- it's pink I think & a wee bit more expensive but dang!)

I'm a fan of a case too, for sb & bb either type.
Thanks. :)

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread