510, 801, and 901 Adapters are in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Just wanted to say that we will be adding two new Adapters to the website. Due to popular demand we will be adding the following two adapters:

Soon to be Added:
801 Battery --> 510 Atomizer
901 Battery --> 510 Atomizer

Already Available:
510 Battery --> 801 Atomizer
510 Battery --> 901 Atomizer

Under PV Parts, is a new section called 'Adapters'

Attached below is what the new adapters will look like :) Not the greatest picture, but gives you an idea :p It's a 901 Battery to 510 Atomizer.

Attachments

• 901to510.jpg
    901to510.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Just took a look at your mod shop...wow..lots of stuff there. I have an idea....my husband wants to build me a PV but doesn't use one and hasn't the faintest clue how to do it. I think you might have everything he would need. My idea is to put on your website a detailed video from one of the modders here using your mod shop stuff to build a PV. Just an idea. I would tell my hubbie how to do it but I am one lady who is not technically inclined in that area. He is an engineer....I believe he could figure it out but I want to buy him everything at your mod shop. I think the battery case and the adapter are the two main areas I am confused on...........can you make a mod using that batter case??

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Just wanted to say that we will be adding two new Adapters to the website. Due to popular demand we will be adding the following two adapters:

Soon to be Added:
801 Battery --> 510 Atomizer
901 Battery --> 510 Atomizer

Already Available:
510 Battery --> 801 Atomizer
510 Battery --> 901 Atomizer

Under PV Parts, is a new section called 'Adapters'...

Do you or anyone else sell 901 Battery --> 801 Atomizer Adapters?

I realize that I could probably stack two of yours together but imagine it would be a little unwieldy.

Madness

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Valencia California
Again, well made parts!

It is cool to change up, for Flavor, Hit and Vapor production each Atty type has its diferances...

I had a HUGE stash 510, 801 & 901 Attys, Now to change up and use any of them on one SB is way cool!

I have to figure out what I want to do with my stash of 901 & 801 Batts & chargers.

I just don't use them now, I figured I can mount little hooks on them and use them to decorate the Xmas Tree this year, if I crank up the music maybe I can get them to flash on & off LOL...

Thanks again for the Main Method of My Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread