New 510E2 Cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Ok what is the deal here? Do you purposely release just one or two new products a week to make me a weekly customer????? Just kidding! Can't wait to try this out, I really like the ego ones and look forward to getting these as well.

Is there a reason we can only order one 1ml syringe?

You are always on top of things and we appreciate it!

iamdougm

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Bigbuyer
  • Reason: Inappropriate Post

FAUXPUFF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2008
I have some of these on order, but I am totally out of carts, so a friend of mine gave me one of these to try.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I filled with a syringe (.7ml) and let it sit for half an hour.

1 second puff: nice

another 1 second puff: nice

another 1 second puff: intense burning plastic taste!

I drained it, washed it and did a burn with the water and started again, but I got the same results...

Any help?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Well the ones I received had a "PRD" (Production) date of 6/16/2010 so I doubt that they are the newer ones with a looser coil. All my mods use 18650 batteries so I think that the little bit of extra voltage they put out is too much for these because they tasted dry after a few puffs. Too bad, I had high hopes. Maybe the newer version will work better. Mine, by the way, were 3.0Ω.

FAUXPUFF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2008
Faux, are you vaping at 3.7v? These are best at that and below.
When you get your carts, see if the result is different. Can be one bad one...

I am vaping this one at 3.7v and all I'm getting is an intense burned plastic taste.

My friend is also vaping these at 3.7v, and he's getting the same result on all of them.

You sent me 2 packs of these on Monday, is it ok if I ship them back to you when I get them and wait till the ceramics come out? I will Paypal you the shipping costs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread