NEO – little brother to Mistic. No need for the KING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
OK, granted it is not the same awesome flavor and nic hit as the KING but, it is 100% the very same size (Same as the epuffer Colibri/Nano as well) and very affordable. Forget the KINGs. I don’t know anyone that wants to spend $14.00 to $18.00 a day to smoke. As I am always hunting for real cig size minis, I found the NEO when checking the price for Mistic refills. I bought a Mistic kit at Walmart for the heck of it. I liked the flavor but hated the size. The Mistic is E9 thick and a long. Not for me.

For $14.99 you receive 1 battery, 1 USB charger and 2 cartomizers (18mg) all inside a glossy cardboard cig pack looking box. How good could it be for $15.00? Surprisingly very good. It appears to be an E8 style but improved. If anyone used an E8 in the past, you know there is little to no air flow. The NEO has a nice pull/puff. Not windy but not super tight. The battery lights red (prefer orange but lol) and has the faint painted stripes. It is actually 1 to 2 mm shorter than the epuffer Colibri/Nano and feels light as a feather. Looks to be a 6 second cut off. Plenty of time. Will have to write back about usage and charge times.

Cartomizsers are priced at $7.99 for 3 and/or $13.99 for 5. They are available in 18mg and 24mg, tobacco or menthol. No funky flavors and that’s fine with me. I smoked cigarettes for years, not apples or cherries lol. Flavor is so subjective but I like it. It does tend to have a metallic after taste but it’s sort of sweet and smooth. A decent TH as well. I have yet to refill with my own liquids (HALO) but I would not think that is an issue.

So for me, I am happy to have a real sized ecig again. I stopped using the epuffer because their carts do not last and blanks seem to be very airy (not sealed right). Also, this is not a disposable (they do offer them as well) but thought it best to post here.

http://www.neoecigs.com/

Kit_T18__86066.1358220093.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I love that we are seeing more small devices that perform well. I'm happy with my eRoll, and could never go back to prefilled cartos, but this looks like a great vape, especially for new vapers. Also, the mistic was the first ecig I ever tried and it worked really well. If this neo performs anything like the original mistic, it should be a great little package.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I love that we are seeing more small devices that perform well. I'm happy with my eRoll, and could never go back to prefilled cartos, but this looks like a great vape, especially for new vapers. Also, the mistic was the first ecig I ever tried and it worked really well. If this neo performs anything like the original mistic, it should be a great little package.

eRoll user as well. I'm just getting tired of the heat and cleaning attys. The only complaint thus far with the NEO is the carts do not last and you really cannot refill more then once or twice. The Neo is the same flavor as the Mistic. About the same vapor production if not more (punchy lol) only the carts do not last as long due to the small size. I have a better review above that was moved here but the NEO is not a disposable. They sell them as well. 3 for $20. Not sure I will try them. Seems expensive. NEO has emailed us back on a few things super fast. Seems like a great company. Wish I could find these locally. I can the Mistic but not the NEO.

harrycan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
USA
Mistic Disposable are better then the kit.
NJoy Disposable are way better then the kit.
Neo has not made its way to my stores,because Njoy,Bluz have that market.I do like them,but there carts dont work as good as the disposables.One dead battery after a few puffs on the disposables stops me from buying them any more.
I like your reviews D :)
If i am in a pinch blu small and 100`s work with FIN battery really well,and cranks them up a notch.Classic T is really nice.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
NJoy King is King. I said that twice now lol but when you consider the cost and 1/2 a day usage per, you might as well smoke a $10.00 bill. I have not tried the Mistic or Neo disposables yet. The mods moved this all here ;-) but the Neo kit hits just as hard as the Mistic kit and is truly real size. That's the key factor of my review and what I like to use. When it comes to real size (Blu is not), options are very limited and I posted about each.

harrycan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
USA
NJoy King is King. I said that twice now lol but when you consider the cost and 1/2 a day usage per, you might as well smoke a $10.00 bill. I have not tried the Mistic or Neo disposables yet. The mods moved this all here ;-) but the Neo kit hits just as hard as the Mistic kit and is truly real size. That's the key factor of my review and what I like to use. When it comes to real size (Blu is not), options are very limited and I posted about each.

I wonder if this is any thing like the King Bold.E-juice\battery\carts: are all compatible.I would like to know whats in there E-juice.:vapor:
Lots of hard to find blank carts on this site.

http://www.themagicmist.com/Njoy-compatible-s/79.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread