Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I went too over-board on the NIC with three bottles of BWB - Casablanca, Hunters Blend and Backo.
I ordered 24MG and boy does it have a bite to it! I have since purchased some 12MG BWB from someone in the classifieds here on ECF and it's much more to my liking. Question. Should I purchase three of the same flavor at 0mg NIC, then mix them and end up with 12mg or would I be better off selling these three bottles in the classifieds and just buy 12mg this time around?
I hate to mess with perfection and ruin the juice..... Thanks!

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have the same problem lol! I think I can cut my nic in half from my usual with the BWB tobaccos. Best solution is to get 0mg and dilute since i know I'll want more anyway, especially that honey flue nut! Plus I want my friend to try and she only does really low nic. I think the taste will get her off ciggies altogether :)

mikelz85

May 26, 2011
WA
you could also mess around with the size of the bottle, it's like one of those math problems, joe wants 4mg strength, but only has access to 6mg and 0mg, how many ml of each will he have to add to get 4mg? IE, one 10ml bottle of 0mg, and one 15ml bottle of 6mg will yield a 25ml solution with 4mg strength. Sucks that you can't get the cheaper price on a bigger bottle, or get custom strengths, but there are worse things.

Frankly, I've been at 6mg, then 4mg with my velvet vapor juices, then some at 6mg from bwb (except the waffle i mixed down), and I'm honestly feeling 3mg is a good next step based on the nicotine OD feelings, headache, nausea, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread