Need advice on big battery mod with the kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl0411

Jun 26, 2012
Rowland Heights
Hey, as the title says, I'm looking to jump from my Ego twist to a bigger battery mod that can do more than 4.8v (planning to use the twist as a back up device). I'm looking more into variable wattage devices. I've seen the Darwin (sold out in most places:blush:), but I'm looking for a big battery mod to use with the Kick.

Right now I have my eyes set on the Legacy by Puresmoker to use with a kick, any thoughts would be welcome...

PS. pictures of your set-up would be nice, I would love to see what PVs you guys use.

Note: I do not want a ProVari, Everyone I know who vapes has one and I want something different. Don't get me wrong, I think the ProVari is a Fantastic Device!! I've used the ProVari, and I switch between different ohm cartomizers a lot, so clicking 5 or 7 times, then adjusting, then trying, and clicking again... looking for a set it and forget it device.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    P1000563.jpg

My one piece of advise is to get a PV that can also use an extension to put the kick in ... and leave it there.
    The main weak spot of the kick is taking it in and out of the PV every time you change batteries.

Roary

Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Melissa
    Plus one on the SB! I have the hammered finish and it is absolutely rock solid! Easy to clean, everything is pretty well sealed (and I have had some pretty major leaks) and it just works.

The Bolt is a nice option, although the Silver Bullet appears to be made better. If money is not an option I'd go with the Sb, although the Bolt is good for the money!

Carl0411

Jun 26, 2012
    Rowland Heights
    Thanks for the suggestions guys! I ended up getting the Legacy cause I wanted a bottom button mod and ordered the Kick with it! Works really well and it's a solid device, feels really heavy duty! Another plus with the Legacy, I can unscrew the bottom part to replace the battery without having to take out the Kick. Anyway, since some of you were gracious enough to supply pics of your set-ups, here's a pic of mine!

photo (2).jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread