Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - 3 Crown (cigar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Naturally-Extracted-tobacco
Liquid: 3 Crown PG/VG
Setup: Dripping on 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Description: Our flagship cigar e-liquid, 3-Crown is a full-flavored yet smooth, medium-bodied tobacco vape made from a cigar using an aged Dominican tobacco filler wrapped in an Ecuadorian tobacco leaf.
Thoughts:
As the flagship cigar the bar must be set high. 3 Crown is a dark brown colored liquid. Before I went to the website to read the description I took a couple of draws. I instantly noticed a dominantly Dominican tobacco with another tobacco as well. I felt like this truly was a cigar vape.

I went back to the website to see the description. It was exactly what I imagined. The Dominican filler is very present along with the Ecuadorian leaf. Both tobaccos make up a a medium-bodied vape, just as the description writes. The flavor is less bitter than Yesteryear and The Boss.

The liquid is very clean on the atomizer with the expected vape for a dominantly PG liquid.

Final Thoughts:
"Flagship" is a strong word. If you have a flagship vape it better be the best. If I can tell what tobacco you put into the vape before reading the description then you already have an edge. Though my favorite cigars are maduro/Nicaraguan tobaccos 3 Crown hits the bullseye. Because the liquid is exactly as described I must high recommend this. Though not my all time favorite, I really do like this. 9/10

Reactions: KimchiMonger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread