luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: CAO Brazilia
Description: Released after five years of planning, the CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste. In addition to 'Best buy' honors and a generous dos​e of 90-point ratings, CAO Brazilia received a well-deserved '91' rating, noting: "A dark, oily cigar with a beautiful torpedo tip. It has an easy draw, burning with a rich aroma. The smoke is complex, with an earthy, floral flavor and a toasty, nutty quality. Full bodied, with a long, toasty finish
Strength: Full Wrapper, Brazilian Origin, Honduras Body:Medium - Full
Thoughts:
My Vape juice (MJV) has, what I believe, is the best cigar extracts on the market. All of their extracted cigars are clear in color. They leave virtually no residue on the atomizer while remaining very flavorful. CAO Brazilia was one of my favorite cigars before I started vaping. When I saw MVJ was extracting from them I was extremely excited to try this one out.

If you didn't know Brazilia is one of those "full stomach" cigars: a very dark yet flavorful cigar that will upset your stomach if you haven't eaten recently. As any cigar lover knows a great cigar is not only flavorful but also an experience. The body, the draw, and flavor all contribute to the greatness of the cigar. That's what I loved about this cigar. Since extracted tobacco can only reflect the flavor it is impossible to recreate the entire cigar experience. My review will be based on flavor only.

CAO Brazilia comes to us in multiple layers. The maduro Brazilian wrapper gives us that initial flavor on inhale. As with many maduro wrapped cigars there is a dark, smokey, and toasty flavor. Unlike the Camacho Triple Maduro, as offered from MVJ, Brazilia's maduro flavor isn't too bitter. The Brazilian tobacco wrapper comes with a medium-body pleasant to the palate.

On exhale the marvelous Honduran tobacco arrives. With a medium spiciness, followed by the earthy, nutty qualities mentioned in the description the Honduran tobacco shines. There is a slight, almost nonexistent floral flavor present, as mentioned in the description, which combines with the other flavors to round out this vape. A little sweeter than the inhale the Honduran tobacco combines with the Brazilian wrapper for a perfect level of sweetness right above being bitter.

Final Thoughts:
CAO Brazilia brings me back to the great days at the cigar shop. The excellence of the cigar is perfectly represented by the extract. The great thing about vaping, rather than smoking Brazilia, would be the lack of worry from being sick without a full stomach. For the casual fan of cigars this probably wouldn't be what you're looking for. You'd probably be looking for a natural, mild-medium bodied cigar with Ecuadorian or Dominican tobaccos. For the premium cigar lover that enjoys the different complexities of various cigars CAO Brazilia would be an excellent choice. With the dark, toasty, full-body of Brazilian this definitely gives Want2Vape's Managua a competitor for best maduro cigar. The difference is that Brazilia won't destroy your atomizer with excess residue. I proudly give this 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread