Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - The Boss (cigar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Naturally-Extracted-tobacco
Liquid: The Boss 70/30 PG/VG
Setup: Dripping on 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Description: A classic dry, smoky cigar comes to mind whilst vaping this one! Mild-to-medium bodied, there's depth and character in this tobacco vape. The cigar itself used to create this e-Liquid is comprised of Connecticut Broadleaf and Nicaraguan fillers wrapped in U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf.
Thoughts:
While not named after Bruce Springsteen the Boss is a medium brown color. Broadleaf tobacco is a mild cigar tobacco while Nicaraguan is more dark and spicy. As the description explains this is a dry, smokey cigar. On inhale is a bitter tobacco that tastes exactly like a cigar. On exhale the tobaccos intertwine together. I can taste the mild and spicy tobacco blend together for an experience that is smoking a cigar with a mild wrapper and a spicy filler.

As with all liquids I've had from NET.com the liquid is very clean. There is no residue left on the atomizer after vaping. The vapor production is what to be expected for this blend.

Final Thoughts:
Closing my eyes as I vape The Boss and think about enjoying those great cigars at the smoke shop. Both tobaccos are very present which is very important in a cigar vape. Though not sweet this is a liquid that hits the cigar spot. The cigar smokiness is obviously present. The flavor is medium bodied without being too weak or overpowering. This is not an all day vape for me but is extremely close. 8/10

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Vendor: Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco
Liquid: The Boss 70/30 PG/VG
Setup: Dripping on 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Description: A classic dry, smoky cigar comes to mind whilst vaping this one! Mild-to-medium bodied, there's depth and character in this tobacco vape. The cigar itself used to create this e-Liquid is comprised of Connecticut Broadleaf and Nicaraguan fillers wrapped in U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf.
Thoughts:
While not named after Bruce Springsteen the Boss is a medium brown color. Broadleaf tobacco is a mild cigar tobacco while Nicaraguan is more dark and spicy. As the description explains this is a dry, smokey cigar. On inhale is a bitter tobacco that tastes exactly like a cigar. On exhale the tobaccos intertwine together. I can taste the mild and spicy tobacco blend together for an experience that is smoking a cigar with a mild wrapper and a spicy filler.

As with all liquids I've had from NET.com the liquid is very clean. There is no residue left on the atomizer after vaping. The vapor production is what to be expected for this blend.

Final Thoughts:
Closing my eyes as I vape The Boss and think about enjoying those great cigars at the smoke shop. Both tobaccos are very present which is very important in a cigar vape. Though not sweet this is a liquid that hits the cigar spot. The cigar smokiness is obviously present. The flavor is medium bodied without being too weak or overpowering. This is not an all day vape for me but is extremely close. 8/10

He's back, baby! I knew NET.com was going to work for you (on some level), after all, Clay was born out of your thread. Luce, you already know! Good to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread