My VV Grand arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
Have to say a big thanks to Reos, their shipping only took 2 days...picked it up this morning at the post office & had it running in just a few minutes. The workmanship & permanent feel of the VV is all there, I really like the magnetic sliding door. It reminds me of the handmade home stereo equipment that I own.

Don't have any way to post a pic just yet, but the Black w/silver vein & large buttom is really cool. Its actually shorter than I was expecting, but will be too large to carry around in a pocket once summer comes. For now though, and for at home usage, its fantastic.

I'm not well versed in the finishes that Reos offers, but my VV appears to have a matte black body, smooth (not krinkled) and the door is the silvery-ish part of it & is krinkled. Really slick looking, but I do wish it walso worked as a walkie-talkie. :p

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
MG_124.gif
congratulations_comment_25-fcc9bb153b68d30f2f048c85955cc022.jpg

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
Congrats and enjoy! A word of caution - not only does the REO not function as a walkie-talkie, it won't change the channel on the TV, either. ;-)

Still though, if anyone asks I'm gonna tell them it does both :p

Would be funny to make a sticker that looks like a cell phones # pad & stick it on the front of the vv grand. I gurantee people would have no clue...i could tell people I'm old school & still cherish my mid 1990 Oki cell phone.

I've been vaping all day while working, with a set of fresh 18350 batteries. i only have 1 set for now & was kinda worried the vv wouldn't stay charged long. Seems to do fine.

My only lingering issue is getting the Reomizer to load up on juice properly, but a few quick back 'n forth emails with Robert today should get me going in a straight line. Robert is fast to respond, very fast!!

Thanks again gang.

Do I get an ID card or a funny hat for visiting ReoVille??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread