luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: 5 Vegas Classic Cigar DIY Flavor Extract
Description: From the cigar manufacturers website....."There's nothing quite like a classic. The 90-rated, red-label Classic started it all for 5 Vegas. A luxurious smoke with a strong reputation and an even stronger following. Utilizing premium, patiently aged tobaccos from five different plantations, this fine specimen epitomizes the Nicaraguan handmade with its rich, creamy, medium-bodied charisma."
Setup: Dripping on standard 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:

Before I begin I want to say that I received the flavoring and not the actual mixed liquid. I mixed with 60/40 PG/VG 12mg. I have let this steep for over a couple weeks.

Classic cigar is very similar in complexion as the other cigar extracts from MVJ: very smooth vapes and light colored. Unlike every other vendor that extracts cigars MVJ does not leave residue on the atomizer unless you add too much flavoring. MVJ recommends 20% flavoring. If you add more than 30% you're looking at some burnt residue (as I found out).

Classic cigar has a very smooth flavor. A medium bodied flavor with that smoky cigar flavor Classic is very enjoyable. There is a creamy texture that follow as well. There seems to be slight nutty notes with a slight leather flavor as well. Just as the cigar has a natural wrapper so does the flavor of this liquid. Although it says Nicaraguan, which is associated with stronger tobacco, the flavor is not very spicy though not lacking in flavor.

Final Thoughts:
My favorite cigars to smoke were maduro cigars. I did like to switch things up and usually smoked a maduro and a natural cigar. Classic has all the components of the natural cigars I loved. I love the medium body, creamy texture, and subtle flavor notes that add to the flavor. I have a feeling I would be reaching for this cigar over and over again if I was still smoking cigars. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread