My thorough personal review on Bloog Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I am always around but haven't been posting much lately. I was a huge fan of Bloog before MF and Bloog RY4 got me off analogs. I got to using grape for a long time and then started filling and still am although I am looking forward to trying the menthol for a change when it arrives. I find that even with filling my own, I still like to have prefilleds. They are like luxuries to me now.

Like this banner better? Bloog Rocks!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
That's old school.
BloogPlanet.com is being phased out and replaced by bloog.com
:p
No I don't think bloogplanet is being phased out, I think they added bloog.com in case people assume that's what our web address is. If bloogplanet is being phased out I have a LOT of packaging and manuals to alter. ;)

MoonDance

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
"Get your Bloog on! USA
Popeye - I think the Apple cartos taste like a fresh cut, Granny Smith, tart juicy apple - with an exhale that is smooth and super sweet like dutch apple pie - actually my favorite fruit flavor by Bloog.

It literally makes my mouth water when pull the carto out of the package and smell it. Hubby teases me about the sounds I make when I vape Apple. Puff, mmmm, Puff, mmmm, Puff, This is SO good!, Puff.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
ZM, you might want to try getting some blanks, or reverse spinning the juice out of the cartos and getting some juice to fill them. A lot of us do that. I think I saw a thread where some juice vendors and juices were recommended the other day. With the right juice, MF cartos rock! I only use 80/20 pg/vg juice in these and have lost count of how many times I have refilled 1 carto.

I can't wait for the manual batteries to come out. I have one that I use when I drip and with the MF cartos you can actually drip right into the cap without taking the cart off the battery on a manual. You can still drip through the cap, just take it off the battery when you do. When I add about 10 drops I don't even get any juice coming out of the battery end.

I am getting my menthols today and I will be refilling with Riv4l Nuport Wow Juice. I'll let you know how that goes.:vapor::vapor:

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
Sounds like apple will be one of those I lick and chew on the vapor! So how 'bout this, friends roomate moved out, apparently had just bought a bmf because friend had never seen it, but anyway, left behind was a freakin' full ry4 carto!!!!! I was so happy! Admittedly I was a little, um, excessively receptive to flavorful things, but anyway, I was puffin away on it when I realized my friend was just staring at me looking confused. Seems I was puffing, licking the vapor on the inhale, swishing it around, french inhaling, and chewing the exhale as well. I'm pretty sure I looked rather entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread