I am Mr Bloog - - - What are you Vaping from Bloog today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bloog

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Out There....
MR Bloog, why does my bloog battery only work when I puff into it? If I try to draw it doesn't work. I give a slight puff and it starts working. I could suck a lung out my ... before it would give any vapor by drawing on ot only. Is this a bad battery, as all of them seem to work that way, or is it just bad technique?

Hi send me a pm and we will send you a new battery. Sounds like the battery has malfunctioned. We stand behind our products!

jimk55

Jan 10, 2010
Canada
I can't tell you for sure...
But all the forums and google say ours is compatable.
I just received an email from Bruce Scneider of BloogPlanet. He apologized for the battery problem and is sending new batteries and a pass through to replace the one that failed. I can't say enough about the service I have received from Bloog. I have never received the kind of service , even face to face, that I have received from Bloog. I have to say to anyone who is considering a change in e-cig supplier to take a good look at the Bloog product. When the batteries work properly this product puts out amazing vapor with great taste from all the cartomizers, and I have tried at least 7 flavors to date, and more than quiets that urge that would have me back on analogs again.

Keep up the good work Bloog, I have contemplated returning the product but am now glad that I waited and continued my believe in the quality of the product.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
I just received an email from Bruce Scneider of BloogPlanet. He apologized for the battery problem and is sending new batteries and a pass through to replace the one that failed. I can't say enough about the service I have received from Bloog. I have never received the kind of service , even face to face, that I have received from Bloog. I have to say to anyone who is considering a change in e-cig supplier to take a good look at the Bloog product. When the batteries work properly this product puts out amazing vapor with great taste from all the cartomizers, and I have tried at least 7 flavors to date, and more than quiets that urge that would have me back on analogs again.

Keep up the good work Bloog, I have contemplated returning the product but am now glad that I waited and continued my believe in the quality of the product.

Thanks Jimk55!!! Happy Blooging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread