My Review of Pina Colada from AddictioneJuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
Hello Everyone!

Please take a moment to take a look at this review for AddictioneJuice.com! Enjoy!!!!

YouTube - Review for "Pina Colada" AddictioneJuice!

This was my first time trying AddictioneJuice's product. Somehow they found that out (LOL) and asked me to do a review! I was flattered and gladly excepted.

When I first received it I was like; "Wow, this is a sample?!" Anyway I went on to open it up and smell it.. I couldn't believe it! It actually smelled like a freshly made Pina Colada! I had to try it out.. So I cut it down a bit with some VG and applied 3 drops onto my atomizer. I began vaping on it and to my surprise, it tasted wonderful.. Not too sweet, great vapor and a nice, almost relaxing throat hit.

I immediately cut some more and continued vaping away. It's a great flavor. I highly reccomend it for people who love the feeling of "being on the beach"!

With AddictioneJuice's GREAT prices and 27 flavors to choose from, it'd be wise to take a look!

Cheers Everyone & Happy vaping!

-Jim

UPDATE!

I just tried the Pina Colada in it's "Unaltererd" state.. Meaning the way it came to me! This stuff packs a PUNCH!!!!! The flavor is still not too strong, not too sweet, and the vapor production is almost a little better than when I cut it with VG. It has given me quite the buzz! I'm not used to 36mg, but this stuff will knock your socks off! I also forgot to point out that if you order a sample pack from Addictionejuice, YOU get to choose your flavors! That's right, YOU! So make sure you visist their site and take a look around!

Last edited:

esmkr209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mulitsync98, nice review. I hope you don't mind me offering a little constructive criticism. In order to do a fair and honest review of a product it MUST be AS supplied by the vendor. In your video you stated that you cut the E-Liquid 50/50 with VG. The addition of VG alters the vapor production, throat hit and flavor, which means that the E-Liquid being reviewed is not the actual product that I can potentially purchase.

Keep Up the good work and I hope this may help you with future reviews.

esmkr209

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Mulitsync98, nice review. I hope you don't mind me offering a little constructive criticism. In order to do a fair and honest review of a product it MUST be AS supplied by the vendor. In your video you stated that you cut the E-Liquid 50/50 with VG. The addition of VG alters the vapor production, throat hit and flavor, which means that the E-Liquid being reviewed is not the actual product that I can potentially purchase.

Keep Up the good work and I hope this may help you with future reviews.

esmkr209

That's true....but it might help those who plan on cutting the same way (as a lot of people do cut the 36mg rather than vape it straight).

Lu

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
That's true....but it might help those who plan on cutting the same way (as a lot of people do cut the 36mg rather than vape it straight).

Lu

I realize that now... But I wanted to get the review out as soon as possible. Which was probably a mistake on my part. However, I plan on doing another review for them shortly, and this time, I'll make sure NOT to modify it before doing the review. Thank you for the advice. :) Remember, this was only my second video ever made.. LOL.. Still getting into the swing of things. :)

-Jim

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
yeah nice review jim!

however, i would also agree that when reviewing a product you should not modify it in any way. a complete newbie to e-cigs would not have a clue about cutting juice with glycerine. they might purchase that juice and then wonder why they dont get as much vapour! lol

cheers,

scott

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
yeah nice review jim!

however, i would also agree that when reviewing a product you should not modify it in any way. a complete newbie to e-cigs would not have a clue about cutting juice with glycerine. they might purchase that juice and then wonder why they dont get as much vapour! lol

cheers,

scott

Looks like I really made a mistake on this one. :( The compliments are great, but I should've known better.. I suppose I could redo the entire video... What do you all think??

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread