Color-clear

Smell- honeysuckle, I guess

Vapor- good

Throat hit- fine for 12mg

Subtle, med. flavor, strong-subtle-medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet, very sweet- sweet

Clean (free from perfuminess/chemical taste/soapiness)- clean

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

I will not type the song. In fact truth be known I don't care much for coconut. I have this weird association of coconut with sun tan lotion, I dont like lotion lol Im sure that stems from the gallons my mom smothered on me as a child.

But this is a review. I have had pina coladas (and Malibu rum and the like). They are ok.

This juice is just subtle enough and sweet enough that I can say FOR A pina colada I like it.

The flavor is creamy and full and its well-pina colada. Its got that sweet pineapple tangyness on the exhale and the real smell and taste of coconut.

Its pina colada, so grab your grass skirt and your surfboard.... Just don't put the tiny umbrella in the air flow hole in your pv

http://www.jooglerjuice.com/

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
This is my first Pina Colada juice and I must say it rocks. Freshly delivered no steep so will get even better. Very accurate flavor. Tastes like fresh pineapple and coconut. 50/50mix @ 18mg, VV Bogger Box bottom fed to 2.0 aero 510 atty

Flavor: 9
TH: 7
Vapor: 10 (for a 50/50 mix)

Great stuff but no rum flavor IMHO, so lets call it a virgin pina colada. I dont care much about throat hit as long as I get a minimum, so its all about flavor and vapor to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread