My Rant for Today... the last local B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
It's too bad that so many people have problems with their local B&M's I am fortunate enough to live in the SF Bay Area, so I have dozens to choose from, so if I have a problem with one, I just go to another. I have found that there are a few vape shop owners that really know nothing about what they are selling. But the majority of them and their employees are pretty knowledgeable and friendly. I like going to them just to be social with others that love to vape. A lot of the shops around here are kind of like bars. You can buy your juice or whatever, then sit at the bar and vape away. There are always other people there, so it can be a lot of fun. Kind of like the "Cheers" of the vape world. :)

The shops that I found which are really bad are the tobacco shops and head shops. Most of them really don't know anything at all about what they are selling. I still go to them from time to time just to see what they have. Most of them are carrying a wider range of inventory now, so there can be some good deals to be had as long as you know what it is you are buying. That's the good thing about this forum. We can all get information and feedback from each other so we can go to a B&M and know that we are making a good buy on whatever it is that we purchase. Even if the owner or sales person has no idea what you are looking at, it doesn't really matter because you as the buyer know exactly what you are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread