Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I just received my first order from Mom and Pop yesterday. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and they nailed that. The bottles are the best I've received from any vendor so far, and I've been ordering a slew of juices from various vendors (you know that newbie affliction where you have to try everything?)

Here's what I got:

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x Mom and Pop Vapor Shots - Sample Pack
    (Choose Your Flavor Shot: tobacco Haze, Choose Your 2nd Flavor Shot: tobacco Dolce, Choose Your 3rd Flavor Shot: Crazy Ape, Choose Your 4th Flavor Shot: RY4 tobacco, Choose Your 5th Flavor Shot: Keswick Koffee, Choose Your 6th Flavor Shot: Tropical Smoothie)
  • 1 x Battle Pack
    (Nicotine Level: 10mg, Size: 10ml, Comments: Looking forward to trying!)
And they were kind enough to send me a small sample of the Orange Cream and a 5 ml bottle of the RY4V2 (what????)

The liquids are beautiful and clear, the initial sniff test makes you start to grin and giggle from excitement. But what do I try first? I know from reading here that some of them need to steep (the tobacco's and coffee most likely, I suspected). So I settled on the Tropical Smoothie.

Wow oh wow oh wow! Clean and crisp. Just mega yum! So yum that I packed the bottle in my little Ego carrying case to take to work with today so I wouldn't be out!

And then, what did I do as soon as I got to the office? I did this!

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x Mom and Pop Vapor Shots - Sample Pack
    (Choose Your Flavor Shot: Coffee Cream, Choose Your 2nd Flavor Shot: Karma Splash, Choose Your 3rd Flavor Shot: Paradise Delight, Choose Your 4th Flavor Shot: Snowbird Punch, Choose Your 5th Flavor Shot: Kewl Kiwi, Choose Your 6th Flavor Shot: Grasshopper, Comments: I wanted to choose Candy Apple, but I don't see...)
  • 1 x Rudolfsnows
    (Nicotine Level: 10mg, Size: 15ml, Comments: IF there's any cinnamon in this, can you leave ...)
Yup - I had to place another order. I was very tempted to repeat some flavors, but resisted the pull and ordered all new flavors. My note on the Rudolfsnows is because I've sadly learned that cinnamon does not translate well on my tastebuds. It's a yucky peppery taste that overpowers all the flavors I so eagerly purchased from other vendors that had cinnamon in them (Cinnamon roll, blueberry cinnamon crumbcake, carrot cake, red hots, etc). I love cinnamon in real life - in ejuices - not so much.

Anyway, I have a feeling that Mom and Pop are going to be my primary vendor of choice. Yes, I said that off the taste of one juice. Compared to the other juices I have - this one juice so far blows the competition out of the water! Will I try other vendors - of course, just because I have to - it's an affliction. But I'm pretty sure I'll always return "home" to Mom and Pop!
:D

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
BTW folks its not a newb affliction.......I turn ECF Vet in 2 days and I still do that occasionally. although I am a bit leary of new vendors. I recieved my first order from Mom and Pop the other day and I am quite impressed with the Butterfly bait, letting everything else steep at the moment but it all smells great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread