Best Mt. Baker Vapor Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
mbv is just as good as any other vendor imo....not a huge difference, it all depends on what you like

thug juice
sour yum
banana
spurbury
berry creamy

in fact i haven't really had any bad flavors from mtbaker except for chia tea which was a sample anyway and not something i'd ever really order on my own, but don't buy into the more expensive juices being better, in most cases you can't notice a difference anyway

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Better vendors is easy...just about all of them.

I wasnt impressed with MBV at all and have a sneaking suspicion that those who rate them so highly do so because of price instead of quality and flavor.

After trying literally hundreds of vendors in my 4+ years on the forums, MBV is firmly in the bottom 1 percent in terms of flavor and quality and on the list of vendors I will NEVER do business with due to their ABOMINABLE customer service.

Check out GoodLife Vapor if youre looking for great flavors at low prices.

My top three Vendors are Fusion, alien Visions and GLV.

Last edited:

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I've vaped MBV exclusively since I started vaping about 3 months ago. Most of the flavors I wouldn't be able to vape constantly throughout the day. There are a few though that i can make my primaries.

Banana Nut Bread
Vanilla Butternut (this needs steep big time or the nutty throat hit is too harsh)
Cinnamon Roll
Butter Pecan
Strawbana

I always get 2 flavor shots, but i think they may have ruined the cinnamon roll for me. My cinnamon roll tastes like crap after I went from 20/80 no shots to 50/50 with 2 shots. The flavor shots push optimal steeping time to about a month:ohmy:

I just ordered from ITCvapes this morning. They are very competitive with pricing at $7.99 for 30ML, which is the same as MBV at $7.49 + 50 cents for 2 flavor shots. I've been longing to switch vendors for about a month now, but every place people recommend comes out to be at least $15-17 per 30ML, which is twice the price as MBV.

Last edited:

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia , USA

I wasnt impressed with MBV at all and have a sneaking suspicion that those who rate them so highly do so because of price instead of quality and flavor.

After trying literally hundreds of vendors in my 4+ years on the forums, MBV is firmly in the bottom 1 percent in terms of flavor and quality and on the list of vendors I will NEVER do business with due to their ABOMINABLE customer service.

My top three Vendors are Fusion, Alien Visions and GLV.

MBV has the best caramel flavor that I've found. I enjoy lots of different vendors and flavors, but I will always recommend MBV deserts because they do them right. Some people don't like MBV and they are welcome to their opinion, but others enjoy their flavors and quality, regardless of price.

Thug Juice is my ADV, I also like to drip the Strawberry a lot, you really can't go wrong with fruit flavors from them. I just dropped a bunch of money on premium juices today because I have an order that won't get here for a couple of days and I am kicking myself for spending so much money on something that really isn't any better IMO.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
that's an easy one- nicoticket.

sorry i can't recommend any mbv flavors for you as i found them unvapeable. there was an off-taste to them that i just couldn't get past.

+1000000000

They all taste basically the same to me. No bueno. It's like their nicotine base has an odd flavor to it.

Taste is subjective though, so try it.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I'm a little late to this party - but want to chime in with my opinions on MBV. First, I use all my juice from them right out of the mail and like it just fine that way. I know I'm in the minority, but I really think steeping is a waste of time and absolutely in the mind of the beholder.

I order my juice in 24 mg, 80pg/20vg, with no flavor shots for any of them. I've been vaping now since January without a single cigarette since I started. I've ordered constantly from MBV for the most part. I tried a couple of other vendors, and was so not impressed. Much more money, slower shipping, and no good flavor that I could tell the difference from MBV.

My favorites are the fruit flavors, Green Apple, Pear, Strawberry, Strawberry Kiwi, and Grape. I also like Get Razzled, a multi-berry flavor, Root Beer, Cinnamon Roll and Butterscotch.

I'm thrilled that I found great tasting juices at a low cost, with fast shipping and super customer service if you need it.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Their cinnamon roll is great.

Their "creams" I wasn't so fond of. Sweet cream tastes like butter, Whipped cream is good for a drag or two and then seems to go south fast. Bavarian cream, (and some of the other creams and cakes) just didn't do it.

But apart from the creams, I've liked all the other flavors (perhaps 6) I've gotten from them. Gotta go dig out the "Afternoon Delight" and try it again....

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I've tried more than a few flavors from mt baker vapor and they all taste rather bland..worst was Rainbow Roundies that tasted like bug spray maybe.. Just awful. Also their max VG still has some PG in it as it produces airy clouds to true 100% VG..the cheap price probly reflects cheap ingredients as its not a very good juice, at least to me anyway

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

So far my only real hit with MBV was Hawk Sauce, which I felt lived up to its hype. I enjoyed the candied berry taste and hint of mint and turned around and bought 30ml with an extra flavor shot because I felt it was every so slightly lighter than I'd have liked. Some others I've sampled:

Red Licorice: while it smells and tastes similar to Red Vines, I found an underlying chemical taste that ultimately made it unvapable. Tried mixing it with a few things, but in the end I chunked the bottle in the trash. I tried. I really wanted to love it.
Sucker Punch: I adore sour candies. I love fruity candies. In theory I should have really enjoyed this juice. Even with two flavor shots and a month of steeping, all I got out of it was slightly lemony water and that same underlying chemically taste. Additionally, this one left its mark on a brand new coil head. Had to toss it.
Vanilla Ice Cream:Very little flavor. Saved it, though. Hope to revisit eventually and find I was out of my mind.
Black Clove: I somehow ordered this one in max VG by mistake, but it's totally solid. If you ever harbored a fondness for djarum blacks you might enjoy that one.

I'll continue to gently probe at their catalog. I have a couple of their GWAR line hanging around waiting for me to get to, but I'm in no rush. I've discovered absolutely wonderful juices from other vendors that I just don't want to put down. That said, though, I actually really like MBV as a vendor, and their catalog is deep, so there must be dozens of juices in there that I'll love. The trick is finding them.

I think the best approach would be the sample from their bestsellers. They're probably bestsellers for a reason after all.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
funny how some get a chemical or other odd taste from "all" their juices and others do not. all the flavors i have tried so far have been good. for me some have been excellent and some were just ok. none were unvapable. the ones i really like and would re-order are black licorice, absinthe, amaretto, butter pecan, cinnamon roll, moo juice, cherry limeade, hazelnut coffee and hawk sauce. there are others i am probably forgetting. i was on a hunt for a really good cherry flavor vape and tried a few from MBV along with many other vendors and all were just ok, none were good enough and i finally gave up the hunt. the only tobacco i tries was vanilla tobacco and it is just ok for me. what i mean is it doesn`t have much flavor to me. not bad but not much flavor. overall i am very happy with what i get from them. they have to be one of the largest vendors out there. there is a reason for that. YMMV

rabgary

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Austin TX
And just a tip for those who do not know.
You probably know that they send a free sample with orders over $15.
But if there is a particular flavor you would like to try then before finalizing the order just tell them what flavor you would like as the sample in the box that says "Order Instructions/Comments (Optional)".
I usually put something like "could I please get xxxxx as my sample" and they always send what I ask for.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
MBV sent a new juice with my order, Twin Mint gum, pretty dam good right out of the mail. Looks like I can add another juice to my like list.

I had twin mint and it was good, even though I'm not a fan of MBV. I went 2 years w/out ever trying them, then I finally did.

The Candy Cane sounds good.....they use flavor west and FW has a very good candy cane flavoring.

I won't order from MBV again because it seems like 3/4 of their juices are "tank crackers", which I didn't know and i ruined a brand new tank that cost way more than the juiice did w/my first order. GRRRR

I've never vaped any tank crackers in 2 years, maybe I had just been lucky w/other vendors it just didn't seem like a big concern? Then I remember being terribly surprised when I added up just how many tank crackers MBV sells.

I LOVE minty jucies....but when I tried Hawk Sauce it was this kind of lingering mentholly mint that lingers and after one short session I realized it was going to be one of those jiuices that literally made me sick just thinking about that taste.

Last edited:

Michael7

May 28, 2014
oregon

My top three Vendors are Fusion, Alien Visions and GLV.

I found the exact opposite with them their customer service is off the charts IMO, I completed screwed up a $50 juice order , ordering it in 80pg/20vg instead of 80vg/20pg and let them know asking of they could help at all because I can't vape high pg and they gave me an in store credit for the order and shipped it 2day express..... I mean you can't ask for much more. I havnt tried many juices but I find there's are better than any of the b & m I've tried.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

Sycowulf

Jul 13, 2014
United States
I've been using MBV for a while now, and they haven't let me down yet... What I have tried is as follows:

Thug Juice - This is my go to vape, I love the menthol and fruit mix
Root Beer - Is a good every now and then vape, tastes more like root beer barrels (the ones geriatrics tend to keep in their candy jars)
Hawk Sauce - Just got this the other day and it is already a plesant vape, although I think it may get better with some time to steep (it was made... 4 days ago lol)
Spew (GWAR series) - A very smooth melon taste with a little extra added to it that I can't place.
Bloodbath (GWAR series) - Fruit punch with a very strong pineapple taste to it.

On a side note, I was feeling goofy earlier today and tried a 50/50 mix of Spew and Bloodbath in a tank... and damn it is good. Like, really good. I may take one of my empties and do a mix so I don't have to do it in the tank.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
MBV has the best caramel flavor that I've found. I enjoy lots of different vendors and flavors, but I will always recommend MBV deserts because they do them right. Some people don't like MBV and they are welcome to their opinion, but others enjoy their flavors and quality, regardless of price.
I have to second the caramel candy from mbv, it is hands down the best imo. a couple years ago I figured I would give them a try and the first juice I bought was their caramel candy, because this was good I tried the moo juice and thought wow, this is good too. since then I have tried about 30 other flavors and every one blows. i have given up trying any other juices from them but do like the caramel and moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread