Best Mt. Baker Vapor Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I've tried more than a few flavors from mt baker vapor and they all taste rather bland..worst was Rainbow Roundies that tasted like bug spray maybe.. Just awful. Also their max VG still has some PG in it as it produces airy clouds to true 100% VG..the cheap price probly reflects cheap ingredients as its not a very good juice, at least to me anyway

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk
I chatted with them and their max vg had very minimal pg in it. The only pg present is the small amount used in flavorings. It doesn't bother me and I sneeze a ton with pg probably due to an allergy.

As for the cheap prices, I love their juices but they are made to order so they have to steep whereas other vendors don't. Made to order virtually eliminates non moving stock and wasted juices that don't sell. I'm sure that helps costs.

Whatever they are doing, they are doing it right as they seem extremely popular and my go to vendor for all juices.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I've been ordering juice from MBV for about.6 months now.
I love the Thug juice, This is my Go to juice.
The Menthol is a good peppermint menthol but I find the flavor strong, have to dilute it in half and I'm fine with that.
Just ordered German Chocolate Beefcake and Spew(uncolored) Love both of them.

Can't beat their prices.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
As I mentioned earlier what I compare Mount Baker max VG juice to true 100% VG bought at my local vape shop there is a big difference in flavor and dense clouds..cheap mt baker juice is the clear loser, and I'm not wasting my money on their poor quality juice. .

I also know and have vaped much better juices the mbv but a couple of their juices are good (like 2 out of 40 I have tried). for those that like caramel, mbv has a darn good one and if someone has found one better, I would surely like know.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
2 out of 40 is not good enough for them to get my continued business. I get much better deals and superior quality juice elsewhere. My brother lives in Bellingham Washington right down the street from Mount Baker Vapor and even he gets his juice at different online places. Like me, he has learned cheap prices means cheap quality, the hard way..lol

SMagee

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Amesbury, MA
I have a 6 month supply of Hawk Sauce and Cinnamon Roll is stock, and will order more when I think I have less than 3 months in house. I'm still at a 50/50 blend and use them in REO's and Nautilus tanks with BVC's. Love the flavor and they are my go to EDV while working.

Hanging around the TV or computer I use a few different juices (SB Mothers Milk or Sugarbear). But I like to switch things up for different times of the day and different stress levels

anna117

Jul 8, 2014
Tennessee
I have tried juices from a bunch of different places but the one that I still go back to is MBV vanilla ice cream. I order it 12mg/ MaxVG, no flavor shots. I can vape that one literally all day every day. Everything else I've tried I can only make it through about a half a tank before I'm just bleh :) Now, I haven't been incredibly impressed with their other flavors, even ones that I loved at first, I fell out of love with pretty fast. I am done wasting money on trying other flavors/vendors. Until I get sick of my vanilla (which I've been vaping every day since I got my first bottle about 4 months ago) I'll just stick with what I know I like.

I have tried juices from a bunch of different places but the one that I still go back to is MBV vanilla ice cream.

Huh. I got that one as a sample and to me it had very little flavor.

Which honestly just makes me wonder if there's an occasional consistency problem in the mixing process and whether a re-order of juices I didn't care for the first time would yield better results.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
2 out of 40 is not good enough for them to get my continued business. I get much better deals and superior quality juice elsewhere. My brother lives in Bellingham Washington right down the street from Mount Baker Vapor and even he gets his juice at different online places. Like me, he has learned cheap prices means cheap quality, the hard way..lol

I don't care who you order from, I'm just telling you that they do have a few good flavors cheap or not. Personally I don't care if they had 5000 juices and every one was crap except 1, I would still order that one. I make the analogy to wine, some would say that you have to spend over 15 dollars to get a decent bottle and anything under that is no good and cheap, well for the most part I agree but I have found a couple thru the years that are contrary. So do I not drink it ? Imo regardless of price or so called quality, I'm drinking that wine.

anna117

Jul 8, 2014
Tennessee
Huh. I got that one as a sample and to me it had very little flavor.

Perhaps that's why I like it. To me the flavor is very subtle, and I like that. Many of the other flavors that I have liked at first became overwhelming to me after a short time. I guess I just don't like knock your socks off flavor :) I vape that one mostly and unflavored occasionally.

Which honestly just makes me wonder if there's an occasional consistency problem in the mixing process and whether a re-order of juices I didn't care for the first time would yield better results.

So far the flavor of that particular one has been consistent for me. I go through about 30 ml a week so I've ordered quite a few times. I have however wondered if their sample bottles are the same as their paid for bottles. I absolutely loved my sample of butterscotch, but when I ordered it just didn't seem to be the same. My dad uses their USA blend Tobacco and hasn't said anything about any bottles tasting different, but he's still smoking some so his tastebuds probably wouldn't pick up anything unless it was major.

rabgary

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Austin TX
The Candy Cane sounds good.....they use flavor west and FW has a very good candy cane flavoring..................
That has been my #1 flavor for about 8 months now.
That and Bananas Foster.
Sometimes I will ad a few drops of sweetener to the CCit but it is good on it;s own.

Someone said the Menthol Ice was very good earlier in this thread so when I made my regular order of CC and BF I requested menthol ice as my freebie.
That stuff is pretty damned good.
I haven't chewed any gum in years but it reminds me of some kind of gum.
Not 100% percent sure but I think it is the Wrigley's spearmint,the one in the white package.
All I know for sure is that I really like it.

Wern314

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
All these replies are a true testament on how taste is subjective. Hawk Sauce is my EDV and Is the only flavor I couldn't go without, I absolutely love it. I discovered MBV from my local B&M shop as I fell in love with a flavor they had, one day they were out of it and I heard the girl say "we are all out of Hawk Sauce so we can't make you any". Right after I left i did a search for it and boom there it was, as soon as I read the flavor description I knew it was the same thing. Turns out the B&M shop was making it with their flavoring but calling it a different name. I'm just greatful I discovered MBV and now buy their 236ml bottles of it. It's also great being able to ask for a specific flavors you want to try for your free sample. I also like their Moo juice and Blue Moo, other favors I tried i didn't care for though but this is subjective of course. What I don't like is how others bash MBV and make baseless claims of poor quality/ cheap ingredients. We've all tried different flavors from different vendors that we don't care for, it's all about trial and error finding ones we really like but that doesn't mean im going to bash the vendor who makes it. Truth of it is that if I tried your #1 go to vape I probably wouldn't care for it at all, taste is subjective to the user plain and simple.

nightlord

Sep 15, 2014
Missouri
I just ordered the Morning Vape, Wintergreen, and Banana flavor. I got all of them at 80VG20PG with 1 extra shot on the wintergreen, and 2 extra on the others, and they are very very fantastic. I was sceptical about the high VG providing less flavor - but I have been extremely pleased with the taste and quality. Especially beings I just got 90mils of juice for 30 bucks delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread