My Intellicig EVO Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
You don't have to watch any charger's light.
The battery is fully charged when its light (the battery tip-light) stays on continuously.

Unless you are unlucky enough to have received one of their old stock batteries which will not light, no matter how long it is charged. Those older style m4 series require a different charger with an LED on it.

Ive got many of both..

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Unless you are unlucky enough to have received one of their old stock batteries which will not light, no matter how long it is charged. Those older style m4 series require a different charger with an LED on it.

Ive got many of both..

I ordered the evo on Monday with the mini-atom batteries as they were awaiting the longer batteries coming in. Received it today and I've both batteries in the usb charger, one for 2.5 hours and the other for 3 hours (so far) but no light has come on (I did get the initial 5 flashes) to indicate fully charged. On some of the earlier posts I read they supposedly come fully charged and that some are getting them charged in 30 mins. Given that I hadn't used them much beforehand, is it likely I've been sent two of these old stack batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread