Soon to be GLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoryt

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
Orange County
Hello GLV'ers,

So, I'm going to be a new GLV owner and the anticipation is killing me!! I'm to receive a GLV-XL mini and have plans to kick it most likely, or use the 4.8 NiMH batteries for a 5v vape, or 3.7 with an 18650. I want to try each option and I'll report back next week some time which I find most convenient and suitable for my needs. Honestly, I'm enjoying the anticipation, but MAN i just want it in my hands!

Hopefully this will be the first of many GLV's to come. I think I totally exhausted the information threads, going back as far 20 pages! I've been playing with a few set ups in my head, but I'm pretty sure this will be my main squeeze for when I drip at home. I've tried a few atomizers, and my favorites so far have been the 1.5 ohm io6's on my REO and a huge fan of the 3ohm Smart Vapes dripping Atties. I've never tried the cisco or other high end atties, and I'm hesitant to take the leap, but yeah, that's what I have so far through my vaping journey.

So I wanted to just chat with a few of you GLV owners to help pass the time till it arrives. How are your devices treatin you? What set ups are you running? Any other devices in your arsenal? How is your day going? Have you oogle'd at other GLV's today?

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Hello enoryt!

I'm pretty new to the GLV family myself. I have 2 GLV Super Mini's that I've owned for less than 2 months now. I love them for their size and how easy they are to carry around. Obviously I've sacrificed battery time, but it's easy enough to pack around extras. I'm using the ERA rebuildable atty on each of them which helps minimize the actual size of the mods. I've learned to wrap lower ohm coils on them and they hit every bit as hard as anything on my Provari's.

I think the next time I think about a new mod, it will be a GLV 5v, but now that you mention "kicking" the mini XL I might lean that way. Lol Too many options!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Wongster

enoryt

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
Orange County
Thanks!! Yeah I've been using it for the last few days, and its been a real pleasure. I will post a review in the next few weeks, I am still trying a few more combo's and I'll try to fill you guys in on the pros and cons. So far, I'm loving it with the kick + 18490 with a slim carto tank on it. The only gripe I have is the battery life, I'm just used to using one battery (185650) a day with my vv's, but with this set up I need to carry extra batteries! I do have some new 18490's coming in, I'm hoping these batteries might be the problem. Nothing worse than being stranded at work with nothing to vape.

I am absolutely loving the click, I've always been all about tactile feedback, even on my keyboards at work/home. This has been an awesome addition to my vape arsenal, and I'm really hoping to bug Jay about possibly making an extended to fit the kick + the 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread