My experience with ProVape Customer Service....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Arlington, TX
.... was AWESOME! so far that is... the "experience" is not over yet.

Back Story: (Stay awhile and listen)

So on release day of the wonderful new colors that ProVape offered I ordered a White ProVari with Blue LED. When I got it (2 DAYS LATER! - Shipped within 2 hours of order!!!), it was perfect except for a tiny little chip which at the time I didn't even see because it was hiding in the ProVari logo. As a few days went by I started noticing more chips on the body of the device. I don't take this anywhere, it stays at home as I have other devices to take with me. It's never in a pocket and it is hardly ever laid on a solid surface. It's seems to me it could be a defect in the finish as it also does not seem to feel the same way as my friends satin ProVari. It's almost like it was powder coated (not sure how they do their finish) but not clear coated.

So never the less I decide to e-mail ProVape and ask if there had been any other mentions of this happening to anyone else. (This was Sunday Afternoon mind you). About 2 Hours later I get a reply stating that there have been no other reports but asked for pictures of the device for further info. I send them in about 1.5 hours later. Maybe an hour later I have a prepaid postage back to ProVape to address the issue. I honestly did not expect this as usually dings and chips etc would be signs of wear in most cases, but being my baby (1st Brand New ProVari) I had to at least try and I am so glad that I did!

This is pretty awesome customer service. I would have considered myself lucky to get the request for pictures this morning / early afternoon with possibly a return label later that night. But on a SUNDAY! THAT is AWESOME right there. So it has been packed up and sent in. I will update once I get it back.

I dropped it at USPS (Actual office) at 12:20 Today (Monday) the sign said pickup time was 1 PM so hope to have it on it's way there today.

So far ProVape has been AMAZING with their CS and communication and can't wait to get my baby back. Just gonna have to use my chrome V1 for now. :|

Last edited:

blake28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Bradenton, fl
That's great, I also have just had to send my Provari in for a little tune up. I sent it off and got it back in exactly 1 week. They even sent it priority mail back to me, so I couldn't ask for anything more than that. Their customer service is absolutely amazing and it's just reassuring to know; shall something go wrong with our device, Provape will be there and do Whatever they can to correct the issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Krystm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Arlington, TX
That's great, I also have just had to send my Provari in for a little tune up. I sent it off and got it back in exactly 1 week. They even sent it priority mail back to me, so I couldn't ask for anything more than that. Their customer service is absolutely amazing and it's just reassuring to know; shall something go wrong with our device, Provape will be there and do Whatever they can to correct the issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they have been great so far. It looks like it arrived yesterday but so far no word on status of it. I really hope it goes out today, but that would be crazy turn around time. However, with the holiday weekend if it goes out tomorrow then I doubt I will see my beloved Provari before Tuesday.

Krystm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Arlington, TX
UPDATE:

So, to make a long story short I am expected to get my ProVari back today. Which will be a week and a half from when I sent it in. There was an issue at the warehouse and they missed the note describing my issue so it got overlooked. My suggestion to anyone that has to send your unit in is to wrap your note around the ProVari. Anyway, because I kept in contact with ProVape they were able to quickly resolve the issue and had it shipped out on Wednesday. For the incovenince they are shipping me extra cartos and a drip tip. (I did not ask for anything) So, even though it has taken a bit longer then I expected they have made it up for me and can't wait to have my baby back today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread