PROVAPE ~ Exceptional Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flieger

Apr 13, 2012
Great White North
In my most recent order, I had a problem with a small item. Just less than 1 hour ago, I emailed Provape to inform them of the situation. Cecilia emailed me back immedistely and I already have confirmation of the replacement being shipped.

I believe exceptional customer service needs to be recognized.

My thanks and appreciation to Provape and Cecilia for exceeding my expectations!

hellsh0cked

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Connecticut
I agree, exceptional customer service. I just got some 18350 batteries and ordered the spacer to use with a Pila charger. It did not reach so I emailed Provape. After exchanging a few emails with Cecilia she not only figured out the problem, I did not have the spacers that come with the Pila charge, but found a spacer that would work in my situation. She sent me a link to the exact spacer I needed on the vendors website. I find it refreshing that even when the problem was clearly not the fault of Provape she was happy to go the extra mile to help out.

Flieger

Apr 13, 2012
Great White North
There are numerous companies out there in the ecig world competing for our business. Many of them offer the same or similar items. Of course, Provape's Flagship is the exception.

Since I've started in this hobby and I've dealt with at least a dozen vendors. Some good, some great, and some just darn right awful, but I must say that Cecilia now holds the number 1 spot for me. She handled my problem with a small inexpensive item as though I was her best customer.

My son (US Army) stationed overseas, is a customer of Provape and appreciates how fast they expedite his orders.

hellsh0cked, it's as you said, going the extra mile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread