my back up provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagon52

Verified Member
Congrats on a year smoke free! I for one have not touched any tobacco (cigarettes or dip) for almost 3 months thanks to this crazy addictive thing called vaping! I got my first ProVari a week ago and had to return it a few days later as it was having power issues. My local B&M shop got them in stock the same day I sent my new one back and let me tell you.....I had to literally restrain myself from going there today and buying one. Even though I had the problem with mine, less than 24 hours of having to use my other PV's I can't wait to get mine back. Unfortunately, I couldn't justify the $199.00 they wanted for just the PV. My vaping addiction has spiraled out of control lately and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. My credit card definitely thinks it is a bad thing. Can't take the money with you when you die of lung or mouth cancer I suppose.

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
here they are sorry for my camera work. photo 1.jpg

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
well hehe... last night she asked me to go shopping for some garden nicknacks, so i took her, while looking around she fell in love with this statue. she asked me if she could get it and a few other things. i told her that she could get whatever she wanted. and she did. after dinner i told her that i got a few vaping supplies i needed to get so she agreed and told me to go easy, lol. and thats the whole story..ive been walking around the house with it around my neck with no problem. shes great ,shes just so happy that i am not spending money on stinky smokes or cigars anymore. overall im relief that everything turned out so well.. but i know i need to just stick to ejuice and coils. no more provaris for now. i am so blessed..no regrets my vaping friends..now lets vape...........

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
well hehe... last night she asked me to go shopping for some garden nicknacks, so i took her, while looking around she fell in love with this statue. she asked me if she could get it and a few other things. i told her that she could get whatever she wanted. and she did. after dinner i told her that i got a few vaping supplies i needed to get so she agreed and told me to go easy, lol. and thats the whole story..ive been walking around the house with it around my neck with no problem. shes great ,shes just so happy that i am not spending money on stinky smokes or cigars anymore. overall im relief that everything turned out so well.. but i know i need to just stick to ejuice and coils. no more provaris for now. i am so blessed..no regrets my vaping friends..now lets vape...........

Congrats. She asks you if she can get things? She needs to call me. I'll steer her in the right direction. There's no "asking"? Haha. Here's how it would go in this house.

Me: I like this statue - I'm getting it
Him: whatever makes you happy.

End of story. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread