Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyTimeHarry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Cedar Park, TX
So I've made the decision to purchase a Provari (black satin mini w/ blue LED). I started with V2 e-cigs a couple months ago and then upgraded to eGo Twists a month later. Now I realize this thing is turning into a hobby so I might as well get the best PV available. It'll be worth it; I'm now convinced. I'm waiting to buy it on payday this Friday. My question is...how do you handle the anticipation?

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Part of the fun is the ANTICIPATION! I too started with V2 cigs and purchased a V1 chrome Provari with a blue Led! The New Black Satin looks AMAZING!

I think you will be very pleased! I'm vaping my PROVARI as we speak! Out of all my e-cigs, this is the one that gets the most attention. You will appreciate the quality of your new PROVARI! CONGRADULATIOMS! PAY DAY IS ALMOST HERE! Who-whooooo!

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
Agree with Hottody here. Enjoy your anticipation and seeing the Priority Box from Provape finally arrive in your mailbox! Just got mine yesterday and it was fun feeling like a kid on Christmas morning anticipating the newest gaming system! I couldn't be a happier vaper right now!

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Provape is good about order fulfillment. I ordered my Provari on a Thursday and the confirmation email said to allow 7 to 10 days for delivery. I got a shipp notification on Friday and received it on Tuesday. I'll have to say that my entire experience with Provape has been completely satisfactory. Even when I emailed them with a question, I got a reply the same day that answered the question.

The Provari is solid and a good performer. It's heavy at 9 ounces, but it soon feels about right and your other PV's will feel like lightweights. Hang on to it tight. The weight can make it slip if your hands are dry like mine!

HappyTimeHarry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Cedar Park, TX
Thanks Spaz! That's what I'm looking for here...some tools to help with the anxiousness. In all seriousness, I cannot be more excited. I feel this will take my vaping exprience to a new level. The Twist is really good for what it does at it's price, but I'm really getting into the vaping world, and I don't see that going away for a while. If I'm going to be serious about it, I need a serious PV. Look forward to sharing my Provari love with you guys in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread