Loving my provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
So I got my silver mini blem almost a week ago, I just ordered a V2 blem blue regular size? with extension cap tonight. It's not even because I think I need the extra battery life, I just love my mini, and I already can't imagine sending it in for repair and not having one. I already have 18650 batteries, I bought a lavatube v1 early on. I'm thinking that and my 650 ego's I will use for people that want to try vaping, so farthere have been quite a few interested.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
So I got my silver mini blem almost a week ago, I just ordered a V2 blem blue regular size? with extension cap tonight. It's not even because I think I need the extra battery life, I just love my mini, and I already can't imagine sending it in for repair and not having one. I already have 18650 batteries, I bought a lavatube v1 early on. I'm thinking that and my 650 ego's I will use for people that want to try vaping, so farthere have been quite a few interested.

Welcome to the club... Provari no hype about it...its true as Im sure you have found out...
Ive owned alot of high end mods.... The Provari has allways been my daily carry...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread