My Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Not sure exactly what happened with the PIF but it takes a Big person to make an apology like this. Good deal.

That said, you Can't start drinking and smoking analogs when you run into a bump in the road. You going to have things like this happen again. Everyone does. But you can't turn to analogs!

vape 38mg juice till you head is swimming. Ride your bike for 10 miles. Make a long post about wanting to smoke but don't strike the match on that first one.

Now throw the rest of that pack away and get back to what you know is better for you.

yes, we couldn't have asked for more, neph really did his best

but how do we get the momentum back?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
nah no bashing....just look at it this way and average them out....that's less than 2 a month..... granted you saved them all up to do it in one shot but regardless...

we don't grief people for having one or two when a family member or pet passes, or some other huge drama happens like a fire or other horrible act of God...

this was as much drama and no act of God but humanity....

Besides you tought yourself a lesson...

no reason for us to harp and hold that against you.....

errr...on second thought...shame on you...box mods for everyone as pennance

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
I think sometimes you have to be stern and put your foot down. I DONT think you did it cuz you have a big head and like the power.But because you try to protect good caring people.And in my book it shows that you care about this group and the people in it.I think when making decisions that effect more then just yourself,It can be hard to think with your head and not that big heart we all know you have.

I am happy that were going public again!!I think we have to show the rest of the forum the true POWHAAA!!! of the PIF group....lol. Plus i think theres alot of good people out there that would enjoy PIF and add to the POWHAAA!!! ....lol

Your doing a great job Neph...keep it up man.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I can't keep up with this! Can somebody please explain things to me (us)? Jules is back? Really? Where is she? Welcome back, Jules, wherever you are.

Does this mean that Blaze is back too?

And now Neph is gone?

Please, somebody, can we have some kind of an official statement from the mods? Please? This is nuts.

I'm new here, I joined about a month ago, talk about bad timing... I've been trying to understand.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I can't keep up with this! Can somebody please explain things to me (us)? Jules is back? Really? Where is she? Welcome back, Jules, wherever you are.

Does this mean that Blaze is back too?

And now Neph is gone?

Please, somebody, can we have some kind of an official statement from the mods? Please? This is nuts.

I'm new here, I joined about a month ago, talk about bad timing... I've been trying to understand.

There was an announcement! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/102100-announcement-please-read.html

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
even w/ the announcement i don't understand.... what kind of drama went on for all this to go down - to me this kind of change seems radical at best

it's great to see jules back but now it seems that neph had no idea what was going on
why is it that people have to get hurt?

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
I never new jules.She was just going out of PIF when i came in. I didnt think there was any problems with the way the group was running. I thought Neph was doing a great job. So if he wasnt and jules can do better then Im all for it.

I do hope Neph will still be a part of the group. I think he belongs in PIF. And if he never comes back then i wish him well and i do hope he wont continue to smoke.

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
i only understand that ppl got kicked out (i assumed because they weren't fulfilling their obligations in PIF etc.) and now neph is leaving and i have no clue why or what went on to bring this about or anything else - i'm lost in the dark - *joke* and i'm afraid of the dark */joke*

+++++1 :blink:

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hi,

No one is going to publicly give you the answers you are looking for on the board so you might as well just stop asking. No offense meant. It's a long sordid tale and you would get 20 different versions because every party has their own take on it. And there are really only a few people who know the entire story and that is those who were involved directly. Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread