Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
SJ and forum members,
The other day I got involved in a verbal confrontation with another member and I was warned and banned for doing so...Initially I was upset and continued to shoot my mouth off...I am writing this post in sincere apology and embarassment over dragging the thread, and its readers into my childish, irresponsable posting...I realise that SJ and other mods have a tall order here, and the last thing they need, is me rippin around here starting trouble...So, for what its worth, I hope I didnt offend anyone too much and if I did, I do hope you will accept my sincere apologies. Thank you and as always,( well almost always) I remain,
Respectfully yours,
Drewsworld

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
SJ and forum members,
The other day I got involved in a verbal confrontation with another member and I was warned and banned for doing so...Initially I was upset and continued to shoot my mouth off...I am writing this post in sincere apology and embarassment over dragging the thread, and its readers into my childish, irresponsable posting...I realise that SJ and other mods have a tall order here, and the last thing they need, is me rippin around here starting trouble...So, for what its worth, I hope I didnt offend anyone too much and if I did, I do hope you will accept my sincere apologies. Thank you and as always,( well almost always) I remain,
Respectfully yours,
Drewsworld

I witnessed that confrontation and I have to say the other party was by far a worse offender than you were. The other party was extremely abusive to forum members (me included) and I was sorry to see that his ban was lifted.

You did not offend me at all. From what I saw, you were just on the attack of the true offender and he raised your hackles for sure. I accept your apology, I appreciate that you are respectful enough to post an open apology to the forum. Thank you and welcome back!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Totally missed the confrontation but appreciate the apology nonetheless.

It seems to me that a temporary suspension is often a good thing. While I'm sure it's sometimes kind of embarrassing, it does give one an opportunity to cool down and reflect a bit.

Two thumbs-up for coming back with a positive attitude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread