My Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
i only understand that ppl got kicked out (i assumed because they weren't fulfilling their obligations in PIF etc.) and now neph is leaving and i have no clue why or what went on to bring this about or anything else - i'm lost in the dark - *joke* and i'm afraid of the dark */joke*

I don't think that all those people were ejected for not living up to their PIF promises. There was something else going on at the same time.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Hi,

No one is going to publicly give you the answers you are looking for on the board so you might as well just stop asking. No offense meant. It's a long sordid tale and you would get 20 different versions because every party has their own take on it. And there are really only a few people who know the entire story and that is those who were involved directly. Peace out.

no offense meant but right now this group's management seems like a rag-tag flight of fancy thing that changes every other day in my eyes - i'd like to believe that's not the case because the people i've met here are the best i've come into contact w/ in a long time. I would like to have the ghist of things though ( i really don't care about the party1 said/party2 said b/s anyway) so I can be assured that i'm not going to try to post tomorrow and the group's locked again - this time permenantly.

I don't think that's asking for much - especially for new people this shifting around was inflicted upon.

or at least this much: are we all stable now or can i expect things to change by next week?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I don't think that all those people were ejected for not living up to their PIF promises. There was something else going on at the same time.

If that's true or not I won't comment....

I will say that this thread is getting further and further OT than Neph's original post and what was intended...

And we do owe him the respect of letting him come in and say what he felt he needed to say and not derail things in the direction it's going...

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Yes, there have been things going on in the background for awhile now. Things that as adults all of those involved, myself included, should be ashamed of ourselves for behaving the way we did.

We are not going to be going into everything that happened and who did what to whom and what should happen to this one.... It is time to move on from all the drama and get back to what PIF was meant to do originally and that was to help fellow vapors.

If anyone has any questions they can direct them to Toni or myself in a PM and Joker if it is an absolute need to contact him. He is kind of like our watch dog right now to make sure things go the way they should. Let's all move on from this point and get back to having fun.

I'm going to leave this thread open for now. I want Neph to see that he is missed and still needed here. But there shouldn't be any more discussion about what went on in the background. It's over and done with.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have written an email to the higher mods regarding what Im about to say

It took an hour a few shots and half a pack of cigarettes (yes I smoked for the first time in almost a year)

I asked myself the question
would I want to be involved in a group like the one I helped make the answer was no

I have let my overzealous feelings of the group affect my judgment. I dont want this to be so controlled that people are afraid of posting.

I will make this a public forum again and will invite the people that were removed back with my sincere apologies!!

I also apologize to each and everyone of you for putting up with me!!

as we continue forward Ill make decisions based on your input and will leverage the mods as much as possible.

thanks
neph

Takes a big man to post something like this :thumbs:

Yeah and this is my last post here and ECF Take care you all Ill stick with my analogs from now on!

Hey Neph, don't despair! I've fallen off the wagon a few times myself but just jumped back on again. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, I still haven't been able to quit smoking entirely but I vape as much as I can in between smokes. Ah well...maybe someday :vapor:

Sounds like you'll be missed around here. Hopefully you'll reconsider.

We are not going to be going into everything that happened and who did what to whom and what should happen to this one.... It is time to move on from all the drama and get back to what PIF was meant to do originally and that was to help fellow vapors.

+1

I definitely see PIF as an asset to the ECF community and am glad you were able to find a way to get it back on track. Keep up the good work! :)

Lu

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Takes a big man to post something like this :thumbs:
Sounds like you'll be missed around here. Hopefully you'll reconsider.

I hope he reconsiders also. I have always like him and I think the same thing happened to him that happened to me. It was too much for one person to handle. He will always be welcome here.

+1

I definitely see PIF as an asset to the ECF community and am glad you were able to find a way to get it back on track. Keep up the good work! :)

Lu

I appreciate that. It will take all of us to get back to our roots here but I know we can do it. Every group goes thru growing pains and has to weather a storm or two. But you handle it and come out fighting and better for having went thru it. I think we will be better for all that has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread