Ms T's Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
It was around 10 or 11 in the morning I believe. I know it was fairly early.

Since Erin.R ordered on the same day as you, and yours shipped and hers hasn't, we're trying to find the last order that actually was shipped.

Erin.R's order was #38663, and Ms T's site says that orders 38603-38807 (that includes Erin.R's, which is odd, since she received a tracking number Oct.16th,) were shipped on October 29. Your order would have to be at least 61 orders behind Erin.R's.

There seems to be a bit of skullduggery going on on Ms T's part, just trying to get to the bottom of things.

Erin.R, do you happen to remember what time of day it was when you placed your order on the September27th?

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Thanks Erin. 62 orders seems like a lot before 10 or 11 in the morning, but I suppose it's possible. I really don't know how many orders she gets in a day. Sly_fox must have ordered very early in the morning to be 61 orders ahead of you. Of course all of this is contingent on whether the shipped orders on Ms T's front page are truthful or not. If not, (which is my leaning), all of this is moot.

Comparing what people have said in this thread and Ms T's statement that orders #38603-38807 have shipped, I'd have to say the "shipped" orders are just a smokescreen. I'll have to wait and see if anything arrives in my mailbox this week.

Edited to add:
Between Sept 27 and Oct 28, her orders averaged roughly 31 orders per day. It seems highly unlikely that she had 62 orders before 10 or 11 in one morning.

If in fact the orders stated on her web page haven't been shipped, she's about 1000 orders behind.

Last edited:

joePec

Supporting Member
I misunderstood this thread to be informative regarding this companies favors and service - which really do not exist except in comparison to other vendors... If stating that a couple other vendors sell flavors that I enjoy, AND their service is good is "inappropriate" and "heaping praise" well, I certainly apologize. Truth be known, I think your response was inappropriate.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Thanks Erin. 62 orders seems like a lot before 10 or 11 in the morning, but I suppose it's possible. I really don't know how many orders she gets in a day. Sly_fox must have ordered very early in the morning to be 61 orders ahead of you. Of course all of this is contingent on whether the shipped orders on Ms T's front page are truthful or not. If not, (which is my leaning), all of this is moot.

Comparing what people have said in this thread and Ms T's statement that orders #38603-38807 have shipped, I'd have to say the "shipped" orders are just a smokescreen. I'll have to wait and see if anything arrives in my mailbox this week.

Edited to add:
Between Sept 27 and Oct 28, her orders averaged roughly 31 orders per day. It seems highly unlikely that she had 62 orders before 10 or 11 in one morning.

If in fact the orders stated on her web page haven't been shipped, she's about 1000 orders behind.

If Sly_fox's order was indeed in the group posted as "shipped" on the website, he/she should be running out right now to buy lottery tickets, as that would be the only one we've heard was received.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I am really enjoying my month-old steeped BFC w/o cream in my carto-tanks now. I'm telling you it tastes better than my Z-Atty-Pro. Hands down! Funny how things turn out, eh?

I got some of those new laser-slotted boges and I haven't had any dry hits or flooding. Tammys creations can be thick even though there's some PG in there but I can testify BFC no cream 30MG works perfectly & consistently inside of a 510 standard sized Low Resistence laser-slotted Boge cartomizer. But what's a punched or slotted cartomizer without the tank, right?

7965d2f09d0be6cf8204a6190e1374ed_zps8a130c23.jpg

Ignore the candy, I wanted to document the unboxing before my better half robbed the candy like she does with tammy's stuff

Well best tank if you're cheap (Under $10) are the Boge F-series. Or you can go with the best cartotank to date in form 'n function -- VapourArt's GP SnP (Salt 'n Pepper) Tank. As always you get what you pay for.

I have a ΣΟΦΙΑ which should be arriving this week and guess what juice I'm gonna use to break in this greek gangsta atty? Yup, Pennsylvanian e-liquid, proudly made in USA! She ain't in Amish country but nobodies perfect.

Hey radicalfrog, if you're reading this -- keep your head up sister, keep cranking out those godly, gorgious, and gangsta juices, na'mean!

Wait.. For.. It.. Folks..:banana::banana::banana:

RhP

Sly_fox

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ohio
i highly doubt that i am the only one that got it, they probably just didnt come back here to the waiting room is my guess. i only had like 3 lil samples..only reason i came back was to see if wait times turned around yet because i wanted to place a larger order. guess im still on the hunt for sponge cakes and crispy treats. i hope this all turns around :(

Qlock

Feb 18, 2011
Navarre Beach
I think it's pretty obvious whats going on. For whatever reasons, Ms T's has gotten in over her head and has stuck her head in the ground. I wish I visited the forum before placing my last order. It's a shame, because she made my favorite juice. I've had my own business before that was successful for over 10 years until life came knocking and threw me some curve balls. Once I got backed up, I was never able to recover due to poor decisions on my side. I recognize the signs and the only way to recover is to pump money into resources to get caught up (this is where I failed). Hopefully she can recover, but from what I'm hearing/seeing, I don't think she will.

Calling my credit card to dispute tomorrow if she doesn't meet ECF deadline today.

Guess I'll be getting into DIY to figure out that flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread