Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Dearest PV Aficionados,

When people start showing you photos of their children, you want to show them your setup. We know how it is. And now, we want to see it, too! We'd like to host our first contest and really get to know the community!

To be eligible, you need only complete 2 simple steps.

1.) Upload a photo of your setup to this thread.

2.) Help a neighbor out and "Like" us on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/MountainOakVapors

From now until 8:00 p.m. EST, submissions are allowed. At 10:00 p.m., we will announce 5 winners on this thread. Prizes include: a 20% discount code (3 winners) and a 15mL bottle of your choice of e-liquid (2 winners). Play along for your chance to win!!!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I would love a chance to win, but I can't post pics, sorry. I have a maximum vapors crazy weird woodie vv box mod, and I love it!!

That's a beautiful and easy to navigate site u have, I especially love the looks and descriptions of your dark temptations line! I can't wait to hear some reviews on your juices!

Welcome to ecf, and good luck to u!

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Luv my beautiful red KGO photo.jpg

EDIT:.. Like ya too!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
I would love a chance to win, but I can't post pics, sorry. I have a maximum vapors crazy weird woodie vv box mod, and I love it!!

That's a beautiful and easy to navigate site u have, I especially love the looks and descriptions of your dark temptations line! I can't wait to hear some reviews on your juices!

Welcome to ecf, and good luck to u!

You are so sweet. Thank you so much. We worked hard on that site and on our product. I hope you will try us out and enjoy our flavors as much as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread