Mountain oak vapors - chat it up contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
So far its serving me well. Got me off analogs. 3 weeks now and I would rather pay to vape than smoke if it were free. I simply fell in love with it. I think finding the right flavors was a major factor in my quiting. I ordered sample packs and such from a few vendors so I knew I would find something I liked.

A 5 ml tank sounds very tempting!

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
So far its serving me well. Got me off analogs. 3 weeks now and I would rather pay to vape than smoke if it were free. I simply fell in love with it. I think finding the right flavors was a major factor in my quiting. I ordered sample packs and such from a few vendors so I knew I would find something I liked.

A 5 ml tank sounds very tempting!

Mine served me well too for about 5 months - then I just wanted longer battery life and not to have to fill cartos up every couple hours...mine got me off analogs too - never smoked again from the day I got it in the mail and that was over 300 days ago - I lose count of the days now...lol...3 weeks is a GREAT! You will like the MOV juice - its the best...

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Congradulations! Your just about a year! I am going to try MOV this weekend. Ive been browsing the site and there are at least 4 flavors I would like to try. The sampler looks like a great way to go.

Maybe after I run my batteries into the ground a bit, I'll graduate up to somthing more sophisticated. Thanks for all the info!
Come on over to the Home Thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/280800-mountain-oak-vapors-premium-tennessee-e-liquid-309.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread