Mount Vape - Vanilla Pudding Biscuits Cream Coconut

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Mount vape - Vanilla Pudding Biscuits Cream Coconut
Manufacturer:Mount vape, Greece
Packaging unit: 10 ml flavouring in a 30 ml bottle
Mount Vape is a relatively well known manufacturer in our little country, with a range of products including base juices, lonfills and flavours. From the longfill section I chose a promising product for me, described as a "vanilla custard with soft notes of cream and exotic coconut". So, a nice cakey world with coconut flavouring, "theoretically".
The smell is seductive and pleasant, a mix of coconut and vanilla custard, not too strong, but preferable to taste.
The flavours: the coconut pudding carries the steaming nicely through, and then in the "so to speak" aftertaste, the biscuit notes appear, a little faint but definitely discernible. The vanilla custard is delicious, which is noticeable with the coconut, as if it had been sprinkled into the custard. After these two flavours have subsided, you can taste a little creamy biscuit, which gives way to a cakey, creamy flavour. It's like one half is separated from the other.
It's delicious, pleasantly steamy, slightly sweet, everything is ok with it, however it's a bit weak for my taste. I was expecting a bit more coconut, a bit more vanilla. The flavours are a bit weak compared to the smell, I found it lacking in coconut, I would have expected a bit more vanilla custard as the flavours fade and become quite familiar with continued steaming. Maybe it was just my expectations for the product that were high, but our Greek friends took the flavouring pretty lightly. Regardless, the flavour proportions were well hit, sufficiently creamy, and the two-part flavouring is a positive feature.
The manufacturer's products, as well as the device pictured, can be found in juicyvapour's large range, which you can check out at the link provided.

Attachments

• IMG_20240408_163550.jpg
    IMG_20240408_163550.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread