Journey Signature - Coco by Ivana

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Journey Signature - Coco by Ivana

Packaging: 24ml aroma concentrate packed in a 120ml bottle.
Staying with the Croatian manufacturer's dessert line, I chose a coconut treat that I have heard relatively positive reviews about. According to the description, you can taste a sweet, coconut cake flavour, which could be very popular among dessert flavour lovers.
It has a very pleasant coconut cream smell, which even has a whipped cream scent. The flavour has separate notes of coconut, cream, and a cakey part, which I think is most similar to a cake. The coconut is very lifelike, and together with the cream it forms a very soft and creamy custard, which is sweetened by the cake at the end. On first tasting there was a strange after taste that I couldn't quite place. Then after a couple of tanks of steaming I realised that there was a bit of white chocolate in there too, which has a sort of tangy taste, it's hard to describe but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about :) . All in all, you get a delicious coconut cake with whipped cream on top, sprinkled with white chocolate chunks, which makes the steaming experience even more special. I received the product for testing from the sweet tooth section of Liqudhall :) , where you should also check out the 14 varieties of the journey classic range on the shelf.

Attachments

• journey_coco_24_120_ml1-550x550w.jpg
    journey_coco_24_120_ml1-550x550w.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread