BOMBO SOLO JUICE - VANILLA CUSTARD TOBACCO

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
BOMBO SOLO juice - VANILLA CUSTARD tobacco
Manufacturer: Viper eliquids/Bombo, Spain
Where to buy: juicyvapour.com
I'm not a big tobacco lover, in fact, but the guys at juicyvapour thought this tobacco dessert flavour was a must-try. The Barcelona-based manufacturer's products are very diverse, with flavours in all categories, from fruity to tobacco. I've had the opportunity to test the fruit section, they delivered delicious and intense flavours.
Opening the bottle, a spicy vanilla scent with a slight tobacco roundness can be detected. I was surprised by this as I was expecting the characteristic dry and smoky smell of tobacco.
The flavours are nicely sequenced. Vanilla cream, sweetening and then a distinctive tobacco flavour finish the steaming. The cream: pleasantly aromatic and smooth, present throughout the steaming, producing a lively vanilla cream flavour. The sweetening is medium for me, it is still in the mouth for a while after steaming. Tobacco is theoretically a blend: what remains in the mouth is a "tobacco" flavour, not too dominant, but clearly present in the product. The flavours are balanced, leaning more towards the dessert category, which I personally prefer. The sweet and sufficiently aromatic flavours would put it among the recommended products, which do not saturate you after a full day of use.

Attachments

• IMG_20240114_105533.jpg
    IMG_20240114_105533.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread