• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

just Ridge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
¡ɹǝʌnoɔuɐΛ
I got dam good juice from mlv

I tried one (maple bacco) and couldn't get my head around it. There was this odd taste to it that had nothing to do with maple. I've been wanting to try some other flavors soon, like the Caramilk or Moose juice one. What do you recommend from MLV?

drac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Winnipeg
June 1 Paid $100.00 for a knock off joye 510 from China. About 6 carts and a bottle of 36 mg menthol for another $30.00 I hate menthol but at least I could tell I was smoking. Coughing and hacking at first cause I didn't know what I was doing. Quit my 2 pad and haven't touched a smoke since. Best money I ever spent. That was my milestone. Plus every day is a new one.
Drac

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I tried one (maple bacco) and couldn't get my head around it. There was this odd taste to it that had nothing to do with maple. I've been wanting to try some other flavors soon, like the Caramilk or Moose juice one. What do you recommend from MLV?

Im steeping my juices still that i got, i do have caramilk that i should see if its ready, bought the big bottle on sale, but the one ive been vaping and got hooked on was a free sample (10ml) i won of mad cow (redbull) and I had a small 3ml bottle of chocoraspberry, it was a small bottle so i didnt taste too much chocolate, but the raspberry itself was soooooo good

just Ridge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
¡ɹǝʌnoɔuɐΛ
Im steeping my juices still that i got, i do have caramilk that i should see if its ready, bought the big bottle on sale, but the one ive been vaping and got hooked on was a free sample (10ml) i won of mad cow (redbull) and I had a small 3ml bottle of chocoraspberry, it was a small bottle so i didnt taste too much chocolate, but the raspberry itself was soooooo good

Awesome. Let me know what your thoughts on that caramilk juice when you can. ;)

Ilikecoffee

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
BC
I tried one (maple bacco) and couldn't get my head around it. There was this odd taste to it that had nothing to do with maple.

I'm vaping your very bottle of that maple tobacco all day and eve and overnight (pulling an all nighter for a client), and at first, I found it harsh and hard to find the maple, but as the afternoon went on, I liked it more and more. Big throat hit; seemingly harsh at first. I almost gave it up. But then I read a review of it that said add a tiny big of vanilla juice if it seems harsh; I did (maybe a 20:1 ratio) and it mellowed right out and the maple came a bit more forward. But now, the vanilla is long gone (topping it up with more maple tobacco) and now its back to harsh but tasting better and the maple is really noticable.

I think this one takes some time.

Mark

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
Damn time flies by, on monday october 17th, it was my 6 months milestone Vape-Anniversary lol

In 6 months I learned so much , from mod building to DIY mixing, from the noob status to now theres been so much thing going on!!!

And now 6 months in , I'm designing new mods for me and my friends, making kick ... liquids and most importantly NOT SMOKING :D

Bye bye analogs, after 6 months without you girls i dont miss you one bit. My new love affair is with my Reo's and my Prodigy and all my other geeky vape toys.

I honestly wish that all of you guys enjoy it as much as i do!!!

And last but not least, thanks to this awesome forum and its community to be so cool with the noobs when they join, as they made me the knowledgeable person that i am in a matter of weeks! Big shout outs to all my ECF buddies !

Vape on Fellows :toast:

just Ridge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
¡ɹǝʌnoɔuɐΛ
I'm vaping your very bottle of that maple tobacco all day and eve and overnight (pulling an all nighter for a client), and at first, I found it harsh and hard to find the maple, but as the afternoon went on, I liked it more and more. Big throat hit; seemingly harsh at first. I almost gave it up. But then I read a review of it that said add a tiny big of vanilla juice if it seems harsh; I did (maybe a 20:1 ratio) and it mellowed right out and the maple came a bit more forward. But now, the vanilla is long gone (topping it up with more maple tobacco) and now its back to harsh but tasting better and the maple is really noticable.

I think this one takes some time.

Mark

Hey Mark - That's awesome, you got the package! The maple bacco I was talking about was from MLV, the one you have is from BWB. Nice trick with the Vanilla maybe next time I'll give it a try, I'm just afraid that I'm genetically coded not to be able to taste a maple vape. :(

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I tried one (maple bacco) and couldn't get my head around it. There was this odd taste to it that had nothing to do with maple. I've been wanting to try some other flavors soon, like the Caramilk or Moose Juice one. What do you recommend from MLV?

Applewood tobacco or what ever the exact name is, has become an ADV for me, as soon as I shrink my juice pile down I'm gonna hit it near exclusively. Moose juice is good too, like all of MLV's waffle flavours too.

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
For about the first 3 weeks, every day was a milestone. Every day was another smoke-free day, and that was truly amazing.

The one that will always stand out, though, is my 5-month mark. The day I hit 5 months is the day I officially graduated from university and also the day my father called to tell me he has terminal lung cancer. Tough to forget something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread