Amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish-man

Jun 18, 2009
First off thanks for the great forum's .. Ive been reading since I ordered my first e-cig :D.

Second Ive been amazed by the result's Ive had with the e-cig. I wasn't a very heavy smoker only 10 a day ish usually and I was a smoker who liked the smoking ... but not the risks and being treated like a second class citizen. so in other words I didn't have a strong desire to quit.

for that reason before I started I made sure I had smoked all my "analogs" as I wanted to make a serious attempt to change and didn't want the temptation sat in front of me.

But after the first couple of day's with the e-cig I realized that the temptation had all but gone ... since then (Ive been using it a week) Ive bought 20 cig's and still have 4 left.

I still cant believe how well these work, apart from when I forget my e-cig or the occasional one when the craving surfaces, the temptation to smoke analog's is just completely gone.

Anyway the reason I finally decided to join up and post is Ive reached what I feel is a huge milestone . I smoked a analog earlier and actually tasted the vile disgusting thing.

Whilst it might not seem like much compared to the other benefit's , for me it's a big milestone.

Hooray for E-cigs. :D:D

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Great story, fish-man. Congratulations on joining the vapor ranks. You'll be feeling better in no time. Lots of first time vapor users take a little time to phase out traditional smoking. That's completely normal. So is the sensation of discovering how vile traditional cigarettes taste after using a personal vaporizer regularly.

Welcome to the board! I look forward to your contributions.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
im still waiting for those sorry chinese people to ship mine :w

The wait can be nerve wracking.
I'm going to go through the torture of waiting again here pretty soon.
At least I've been through it a couple times already so I won't be biting finger and toe nails while I wait---just kidding, I don't bite my fingernails.:lol::lol::lol:

thoqub

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Rocky Mount, Va (U.S.)
it definately is nerve wracking. Ive got my grandparents (who dont know i smke and i dont want them to know) coming over next week when i will be expecting the ecig and theyll want me to open it in front of them if they see it and they wont like what theyre going to see. but maybe they will be glad that im making the change.

Flash69

Nov 29, 2009
North Carolina
I quit analogs the day I got my first 510. Have smoked 3 analogs in a month, just to see what they tasted like after vaping for so long. Didn't like the taste of burning plant vegetation and paper.

Besides, with all the flavors from which to choose, you have to find 3 or 4 that you like to vape regularly. Mine are 24mg - 555, RY4, Banana, Cherry and Cappiccino ( so far and so many more to try yet).

GL - Keep Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread