• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

trosper13

Sep 2, 2011
New Haven
I hit kind of an unusual milestone today, there are no analogs in the house, or car or my pockets. Even though I have been vaping for several months I have been also having those particular few analogs each day. Especially driving to and from work, driving in general is the hardest place for me to let go of those. So I usually have a pack around, even if I know I'm not going to have any. I have been smoking cheap Pall Mall blues which really taste like crap, not having the pack is usually panic inducing. So today I was sitting around Sunday afternoon and realized I hadn't had a smoke in several days, I had no intention of buying any today and was super happy with my new Infinity and the yummy juice in my tank. It may not seem like much but to me it is a major step.

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Today it has been 100 days since my last cigarette. I kinda wondered if I'd ever hit this day, because in the past all my "quit" attempts fell apart around the three month mark.

I'd like to say that I don't even think of cigarettes anymore, but I can't. I don't want to have one, but I still think about them... It's like that ex that you can't stand and never want to see again, but you still remember the good old times you had together before it went bad.

I think this forum has helped with the transition. I've found answers to my questions, stories from people going through the same thing, juice/hardware recommendations and reviews, and most of the time, one of the friendliest forum communities I've been a part of.

2500 cigarettes not smoked... Scary number, and hopefully it will only keep going up!

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread