killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Mexican Cartel - Pineapple Fraise Pêche
Producer: French country
Recommended blending rate: 15%
Place of purchase: liquidhall.com
Here's my take on a refreshing trio, which will be a pineapple, strawberry and peach variation, French style. Before testing, I was wondering how these three ingredients would go together, as there is a lot of acidity in each fruit. How much will you be able to taste the fruits separately, will it have enough power to not turn into a common mixed jam thing that will be impossible to write about.
I'll start with the smell, which is quite special. The more I smell it, the more I can really smell all three fruits. Pineapple, strawberry and peach, so all of them in turn. It has a pleasant and powerful scent, fully covering the manufacturer's description. The flavours: the real explosion of flavour I was expecting, silky and very acidic, as it should be in a mixed juice. A juicy exotic pineapple leads the line, not a soggy fruit sitting in a canned sugary juice, but a real pineapple of the fresh and not too sweet, slightly tangy variety. This is followed by the strawberry, considered the queen of red fruits, which is quite well accentuated, with a fresh fragrance that takes its place well alongside the pineapple. I left the peach at the end, as if it bursts in cheekily out of nowhere with its smoothness and juicy succulence. This world of acidity and spice was even crowned with a slight coolness, giving the fruit even more freshness, and there was no shortage of that so far. Now, imagine something similar, if you go for this flavour, you won't regret it, I guarantee it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240203_182708.jpg
    IMG_20240203_182708.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread