Status
Not open for further replies.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
I cone & loosen cone..
I love the cone on.
Tighter draw, better flavor and warmer vapor.
Unless I get an atty that is a bit too tight, then I just loosen the cone a turn or two... or 3...

Stu,

Thanks for the input.

I forgot how much the draw and flavor could be affected by just a half turn or two of the cone.

I have a battery that the slots are approx. .01" deeper than my others. This created too airy of a draw for me. I used to tighten the draw by covering a slot or two with my finger.

Maybe I should look at the cone as a fine tuner to get what I need.

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
I just picked up an ego to see what all the fuss is about and I have to say it's a decent system. I bought some LR cartos with it and found the fit to the cone is way too tight. It basically allows nearly no air into the cone. I peeled away the paper on the carto and it's running fine. I was tempted to run it without the cone but I see the vapor difference. Warmer and milder.

I 'm going to ream out the head of the cone a little so I can run the cartos without taking the paper off.

One downside to the cone though, it makes the carto run really hot (which is the design function of the cone). But they run a bit too hot. I suppose if I don't power vape it, it runs okay.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
As the title says, - how long has it been since you officially stopped smoking analogues?

I thought it would be fun to get some posts here, and see how long the users of our forum have been on the e-cig train!

It does not matter if you once in a while take an analogue, things happen, however, how long has it been since you decided to go for e-cigarettes for replacing your old nasty habits?

Ill begin: I began on the 13th of april, 2009.. Ive been dipping into the analogues once in a while, but on average its been around 5 analogues a month ( not packs, singles .. ) and thats pretty good, compared to the 2 packs a day i used to smoke.. which i now cant comprehend that i smoked before.. :D

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
ticker-7050.png

that means 516 Days without a cigarette, 5166,87€ not spent on cigarettes ( and i didn't use all of that for e-cigs :D )

25834 analogs not smoked. buuuhjaa :D

it all began in may/april 2009 with a lone KissBox extended. thnx for that to all that build that thing.

sometimes when i use the eGo USB battery i remember the early days with the KissBox

Last edited:

Ctrl F8

Jan 28, 2010
So. California
I've been vaping since January 6 and quit smoking February 9, 2010. Weaned myself off of them over a period of a month. Then I weaned myself off nicotine over the next three months. Haven't quit vaping though, and that doesn't seem to be on the horizon.

I'm immensely grateful for my eGos, DIY liquids, and the mega carts and cartos, but I sure wish I could find a mega auto battery.

--CF

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
It's been about 4.5 months for me. I quit analogs on the day prior to Uncle's day. That was the final incentive -- he nickles and dimes me enough elsewhere.

I get the sense Mik's looking for some love here. I'm not gonna do it, I'm not gonna--- aw hell, thanks for designing the eGo and helping to make it possible Mik.:toast:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I been e-smoking for 21 months, since end of Nov 08, and haven't had a real cig since;
a revolution for the nicotine addict.
I started with the Janty KBC, and the rest is history...

Around that time, some clever guy called knutselpeter had been experimenting with a marker pen and other things...
Here's a couple of his vids - ;)

YouTube - Marker

YouTube - Casesmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread