HI DEF Platinum Ice E-Liquid Mixing Kit Review / Tutorial From Totally Wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
You should really subscribe to igetcha. Go back and watch a review of just about every product on the market. And they are all great quality and very informative. I have learned a wealth of information from Scott.

I just started browsing Scott's web site, and all I can say is that's an understatement! Wow, I thought it was going to take some time to explore ECF and I now realize I've scarcely scratched the surface. I'm a total newbie to the world of vaping, and having a person like Scott acting as a guide/instructor/enthusiast is reassuring. Total quality in terms of clarity of explanation and video production. I can't wait to get the basics down so I can start focusing on the finer details.

Thanks again, Scott.

navyboym

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
California
Great Video Scott! I got a few of the DV line of liquids (Habana and Cognac) and i love them. I want to get the PI kit but its been sold out in the US while the UK site they have plenty! Just waiting for some stock to come back to the states to order. Also yeah it needs a little VG for some a touch of thicker vapor, otherwise these DV liquids are very nice and vape really clean in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread