Menthols lovers please step in

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Hi All!

I just had 2 converts, switching from smoking to vaping. Both are Menthols lovers. Unfortunately I never was so can't tell them anything about it. Had them try my eJokers and they like it.

So they asked if the "Strong" menthols from Bwb (naturally :)) mimics a Kools or Newport?

Opinions/advice please.

Don sir! 24mg is the highest? No 36mg for Menthols? These guys chain vape big time so they wanna up the nic-level so they vape less but with the same hit.

Thanks

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I vape 18mg (soon gonna buy some 12mg) of Medium Menthol Tobacco and to me, it reminds me of smoking a Kool Mild, which was my preferred cigarette for 10 years. My aunt Tammy, a menthol smoker and vaper loved it when she tried it and wants me to order her a bottle when she's out of cartos.

BTW - I don't vape anyone else's Menthol as they all taste like .... Don = Win

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Yeah I seen alot of people say they didnt like the minty menthol types so I wanted a straight up menthol

It's weird, I've had straight menthol tobacco flavors from other vendors but it just isn't the same. I'm not a big 'straight' tobacco guy but add that menthol and it's fantastic, to me at least.

Menthol Strong 24mg is my go-to, all-day-vape. It replaced Newport Lite 100's. My partner still smokes them and I occasionally smoke one, and the two are virtually identical to me. It makes me laugh when so often the notion of e-cigs tobacco being impossible to match. I have smoked directly comparison and find little difference.

I've ordered over 10 30ml bottles of BWB Menthol to feed my habit.

And Applewood is my standby flavor. The two represent 95% of my e-cig usage.

Last edited:

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Everyone, thanks again for confirming that BwB's Menthols are close to Kools or Newports. Experience of former smokers of those brands really help with new vapers. Told them about it and they are very excited.

Felt really good to help out 2 new vapers. And that is without me saying a single word about vaping. I knew they smoke because I saw them when they were taking breaks. One day when I was home as well, I took a drag off my PV and one of them saw me vape inside the house and wondered why my house doesn't smell like cigarette smoke.

That's when they started talking to me about it and that nothing helped them quit. One guy ended up buying my stand-by 510 stuff from me and reported that just after one day, he was down from 1pad or so to just 2 sticks a day, and eventually, none at all. The other guy was hesitant at first but he told me one day that they both loaded up carts each and were just vaping away. Last night he asked me specifics as to where to buy the hardware.

A little bit of time and sacrificing some BwB juices and other samples I have is all it took.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Good on you francis. That's what it should be all about. Sharing what we have - what we know and helping someone else quit smoking. That is a HUGE benefit and anything we can do to assist should be something we strive for.
I carry ECF cards to hand out anytime I encounter someone who is interested. Everytime I go to the VA hospital, I get to hand out a few. I vape all the time in there and it draws questions. I've got some answers. :thumb:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I smoked Marlboro Menthols... full flavor. Not quite a Kool or Newport, but pretty damn close!!

I vape Menthol Medium... thats more than enough menthol for me. Also, I mix Menthol Medium/Casablanca 40/60 or 30/70 and it is absolutely fantastic... It's a bold, rich turkish tobacco with a menthol kick...

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I smoked Carlton menthols 100s. Carlton is an ultra, ultra light cigarette. Some say it's like smoking air. I can't compare it to a Kool or a Newport, but the BWB 18mg strong is wonderful for taking away my analog cravings. For me, it has a strong TH and the menthol clears my sinuses. Whenever I'm having a tough day without my analogs, which is a lot lately, I head for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread